Lady Gaga's Chromatica Ball Tour

14 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Couldn't see the stream but I'm curious, are there less dancers than normal since several of them quit? Or did she manage to replace some at the last minute?

Apparently they auditioned new dancers for this tour a while ago.

So this is the full setlist right?:

ACT I - Bad Romance, Just Dance, Poker Face, Chromatica I + Alice, Replay, Monster

ACT II - Chromatica II + 911, Sour Candy, Telephone, LoveGame

ACT III - Chromatica III + Babylon, Free Woman, Born This Way

ACT IV - Shallow, Always Remember Us This Way, The Edge of Glory, Enigma

FINALE - Stupid Love, Rain on Me

ENCORE - Hold My Hand

The fact that LoveGame was performed but Paparazzi wasn't. :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave: Also no ARTPOP or Joanne songs wtf? :icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall:

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Stefani said:

So this is the full setlist right?:

ACT I - Bad Romance, Just Dance, Poker Face, Chromatica I + Alice, Replay, Monster

ACT II - Chromatica II + 911, Sour Candy, Telephone, LoveGame

ACT III - Chromatica III + Babylon, Free Woman, Born This Way

ACT IV - Shallow, Always Remember Us This Way, The Edge of Glory, Enigma

FINALE - Stupid Love, Rain on Me

ENCORE - Hold My Hand

The fact that LoveGame was performed but Paparazzi wasn't. :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave: Also no ARTPOP or Joanne songs wtf? :icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall:

Yeah I just watched it all live on insta from my couch and I must say that:

1) the visuals were excellent 

2) stage was fun + the camerawork was great

3) outfit and make-up were fantastic 

4) I LOVED the story of the Chromatica Ball which is what she said herself is - a story about suffering and making it out alive so I appreciate the different acts + it ends with HOLD MY HAND which Gaga made it work for the setlist and story - well done! 

5) I'll always remember us this way was so good! 

6) I'm mostly impressed by the vocals! That woman is a beast! 

7) idk why but it felt short to me. Also, Rain on me and BTW with the crowd singing were immaculate! 

Overall, pleasant surprise from Gaga and a welcome return to the touring stage. I'd give it 8/10

• Love 2
  • Like 1

The visuals/stage/costumes actually look amazing from what I've seen. That opening was good. It still feels a bit weird that a Chromatica song doesn't open or close the show. The lack of Plastic Doll/Sine From Above and ARTPOP/Joanne content is disappointing too but it is what it is. Enigma was a nice surprise. 

20 minutes ago, WeatherBOI said:

The minimal fan interaction was the gutpunch - everything else was fine. I wasn't there btw I watched the streams

People were always complaining that she monologued too much in her past concerts, though. So I would've thought this change would be a good thing. :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Hold My Hand being the encore is just... :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: Should've been performed in the middle with the other slow songs instead. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I thought it was good . I would have liked Sine From Above but she rlly would have needed Elton there . 
 The story of the show is amazing and ya opening night can not seem as hardcore she expressed live on I sta before the show how nervous she was and how painful Chromatica was for her . 
you all judge way to hard like we live Britney but when was her last actual good tour ……..mic drop.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block