Lady Gaga's Chromatica Ball Tour

On 7/14/2022 at 7:46 PM, Isla said:

I'm going to the first London show, if anyone on here is going it'd be cool to see you as I'm going alone :) 

Everything seems super secretive atm, but apparently the stage for this tour is massive and very complex. Gaga's stages have always been super cool so I'm expecting no less for this tour's!

Hopefully the setlist is full of Chromatica songs as well as a nice balance of the old hits too and some fan faves from past albums. Gaga's already confirmed Always Remember Us This Way, Shallow and Hold My Hand are on the setlist so expect a ballad section. 

I'm going front stage on the first London gig!! Maybe we could meet afterwards for drinks if you're in another section 💥💥💥💥

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

I'm going front stage on the first London gig!! Maybe we could meet afterwards for drinks if you're in another section 💥💥💥💥

That’s awesome! Maybe if I’m still around although I’m probably gonna go home after lol. We’ll see.

Also I’m incredibly shy :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

I’m not even going to the opening shows and I’m so excited!!! I can’t wait to see some videos of it. I’m still debating if I want to buy a ticket or not :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

What's putting you off? I think it'll be her last tour for a while, so you should go for it!

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

What's putting you off? I think it'll be her last tour for a while, so you should go for it!

Procrastination and terrible schedule planning on my part :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: Due to my schedule, it would have to be a very quick trip. Like see the show and leave the next day. I’ve seen her already for the JWT and just am unsure of doing that big of a trip for such a short amount of time. I know if I don’t go I will regret it and be bitter :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: You have given me some motivation to just buy the tickets though so we’ll see!  :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

I heard the stage is going to be amazing and I think I read that you said you were going. Have the best time!! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
On 7/15/2022 at 11:35 PM, Stefani said:

She rehearsed Telephone? Ew. I love the song but can't remember ever liking any of the live performances of it, not even the ones from TFM era. Probably because she's never performed it with Bey, which makes the song feel incomplete live. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

She needs to drop LoveGame too. It wasn't even that big of a hit, so there's really no point in giving it attention after over 10 years. The live performances of it (aside from maybe 1 or 2) have always been mediocre anyways. I don't think Gaga even likes the song tbh and only performs it because it was a hit in her eyes.

wtf are you talking about? Lovegame is a pop masterpiece and an ultimate bop :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

😂😂😂😂 Noooooo it'll be funnn!! but really if you wanna meet afterwards for an after-party/clubbing/drinking/whatever it is just hmu 

Of course, I’ll let you know, depends how I’m feeling (knowing me I’ll want my bed though nn I was so exhausted after Mighty Hoopla) 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block