Lady Gaga's Chromatica Ball Tour

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, SpookyFish13 said:

Confession: For the first several months after it’s release I really thought the lyrics were “I want just to be loved”. I fully assumed it was another Max Martin “Break Free” moment… 

:clownery_makeup_meme:

Lol even those lyrics are better than the actual one :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Stefani said:

It's the second biggest hit of the era though in terms of chart peak, so it would be weird if it wasn't performed.

The only Chromatica songs that I want to see performed are: Alice, Stupid Love, Rain on Me, 911 with interlude, Sour Candy, Replay, Sine From Above, and Babylon.

She'll almost certainly perform Free Woman due to its popularity with the Monsters, even though I can't stand it. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: Fun Tonight, Plastic Doll, Enigma and 1000 Doves can die though. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Yeah I kinda expected that. Although I always though Rain On Me is superior that should’ve been the lead ( or Alice) 

What if she dedicates the song to Britney for being a free woman? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:although I really have to be in the right mood to listen to it so I get it. 

I do agree on 1000 doves, it irritates me despite me still thinking the album as a whole is one of her best works.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, SpookyFish13 said:

Okay... Am I a local? Because this sounds like an awesome setlist to me!!

Aside from ENDING with Hold My Hand???? Would that make it her encore?? Girl, no one's gonna stay.... :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

It just feels odd to not have a Chromatica song as opening. Hold My Hand as encore I guess is okay but she’s already had a ballad as an encore on Joanne World Tour and Enigma. Plastic Doll, Enigma (the song) and Sine From Above are all missing and there’s nothing from ARTPOP or Joanne. Monster is a surprise but a cool choice.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Slayer said:

Apparently these are some of the songs she rehearsed today:

Hide contents

Bad Romance 
Just Dance
Poker Face
Alice
Monster 
Replay
Sour Candy
Telephone 
LoveGame
Babylon
Born This Way 
Free Woman
Shallow
Always Remember Us This Way
Rain On Me

Such a boring setlist. Nobody is checking for more than half these songs. She had so many good songs on Chromatica that she could have included instead.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
10 hours ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

Oh wow wasn´t aware she starts in Germany. Heidi Klum Wow GIF by Lifetime

But f ing Düsseldorf!!! throw up team america GIFBaby Reaction GIF

Sooo, not attending! (Same **** as with Madonna´s legendary Confessions Tour). Come to the capital, Berlin! B*! madonna fist bump GIFhung up video GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYsberlin lol GIF by PEEKASSO

Berlin isn't the epicentre of culture in Germany, honnaaayyyy

• Love 1
12 hours ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

Oh wow wasn´t aware she starts in Germany. Heidi Klum Wow GIF by Lifetime

But f ing Düsseldorf!!! throw up team america GIFBaby Reaction GIF

Sooo, not attending! (Same **** as with Madonna´s legendary Confessions Tour). Come to the capital, Berlin! B*! madonna fist bump GIFhung up video GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYsberlin lol GIF by PEEKASSO

Rheinländer are the party people 🤭

• Love 1

She rehearsed Telephone? Ew. I love the song but can't remember ever liking any of the live performances of it, not even the ones from TFM era. Probably because she's never performed it with Bey, which makes the song feel incomplete live. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

She needs to drop LoveGame too. It wasn't even that big of a hit, so there's really no point in giving it attention after over 10 years. The live performances of it (aside from maybe 1 or 2) have always been mediocre anyways. I don't think Gaga even likes the song tbh and only performs it because it was a hit in her eyes.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block