Battle Of Glory: Liar or Love Me Down

Battle Of Glory   

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Liar. Better vocal style, even though it's too high pitched to give it that extra punch. I like the country vibe to it, since that is new territory for her. I consider it a cousin to Before He Cheats.

LMD has some basic production with some interesting moments thrown in, but lacks memorability like Liar does, since Liar has that different sound for her. Also, the La la la love me, La la la love me, La la la love me down part is very annoying, as if they couldn't make up lyrics for a chorus. Also, other repeitive lyrics kill the song and lyrics like My baby gon love me, gon love me down don't make a sound are weird. Fall like dominoes lyrics is odd, too.

Most of the album was dated the day it came out. Following trends and weak songs get you a number 3 debut with no longevity

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Easy. Love Me Down. Liar has always been overrated and has sounded dated since day 1. Love Me Down sounds dated now too, and it's not the most unique pop song, but it's a straight bop. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

I agree that it still sounds fresh today! It’s an awesome song  :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block