Interesting Rumor- Brit to buy her masters?

I'd love for her to own her own music. We know since the conservatorship has ended Brit's financials have improved dramatically. I just don't think at the moment she'd be able to afford them, which is unfortunate. Taylors went for 300mil and I bet Brit's are worth so much more. 

Regardless I think it's a great idea. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Mxra said:

I'd love for her to own her own music. We know since the conservatorship has ended Brit's financials have improved dramatically. I just don't think at the moment she'd be able to afford them, which is unfortunate. Taylors went for 300mil and I bet Brit's are worth so much more. 

Regardless I think it's a great idea. 

That’s a great point. I wonder if she still has that will that was created for her future/family back in the early 00’s? Is that still intact and untouched? Maybe that’s separate and not reported in her assets? 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

That’s a great point. I wonder if she still has that will that was created for her future/family back in the early 00’s? Is that still intact and untouched? Maybe that’s separate and not reported in her assets? 

At some point she's definitely going to be able to afford them. Her music still sells very well and she's the name of one of the biggest celebrity perfume brands. It'll take time but she'll get there. Especially if the rumours are true and she might be the new face of Versace. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Obviously this is just a tweet and a rumor, but this account who “seemingly” has ties to the industry in a way will at times post information they are able to gather. In this tweet, they insinuate the reason that Britney is delaying any musical comeback is because she is trying to negotiate with Sony a deal to purchase her entire musical catalogue, all of her masters. 

this is extremely interesting, because I could see her wanting to do this regardless of it being true or not- the desire to be in complete control of her music and not have anyone in between at this point in her life and career. Owning her masters would seem to align with everything she has been vocal about up to this point. 

What does everyone think about Britney buying and owning all of her music? 

I think it would be a brilliant move for her, and such a power move! 

Tiffany Pollard Laughing GIF
WITH WHAT MONEY??? WILL SHE GET A DISCOUNT AND 60 MILLION???

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

How so? 

Britney has expressed she has no interest in her career right now… and she is absolutely entitled to retire because her life was stolen from her.

If you choose to believe that she has this hunger to plot a music comeback just to satisfy your needs as a fan is beyond delusional and sad tbh.

WOW.   Thanks so much for self projecting

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block