Interesting Rumor- Brit to buy her masters?

I would love for her to find a way buy them even if she's retiring for good. I don't think it's gonna be easy, though.

Also, if this were true (big IF), the tweet says the masters thing would be "one of the reasons" of her not going back to music, so other reasons could very well be that she simply doesn't feel like it.

• Like 2

She could want to own her masters outside of this “comeback” context you know. Also, sis definitely has way more than 60 million, ya’ll :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: 

Though on the flip-side, her masters would easily go for 300m so it would still be a big financial burden to take on so suddenly. Who knows, maybe she only wants the masters to certain albums?? Either way, I think it’s a great idea that she eventually owns them! 

Nice. I can see rosengart suggesting this. And helping. Everybody thinks Britney is really going to retire and never come back but I do not believe that. She will eventually get bored and miss music and dance and also having work.. it’s healthy for individuals to work and also be creative and work on her craft. 

13 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Damn Ariana looks SO different here!
This was before she started chopping off her nose.

Idk why since she was such a natural beauty :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Yeah and before she started doing brow lifts, lip filler and possible cheek filler. I feel she looked wholesome and pretty in the same way of a Disney Princess. I think she should’ve stopped with the facial work when she achieved her 2015/2016 Dangerous Woman era face. I think she was the prettiest then, but her body, her choice :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Wuoldnt u all gag if she cherry picked albums/songs that r publically known with all unreleased being included? And only like half the songs on circus and femme being among the selectrd cuz why would she buy myah marie tracks? Completely shetting on Bubba Jesus as a whole all together? My cotton mouth is kicking in from the parchness of seeing this thread MELTTTTTT at this move if this rumor is fact

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
32 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Yeah and before she started doing brow lifts, lip filler and possible cheek filler. I feel she looked wholesome and pretty in the same way of a Disney Princess. I think she should’ve stopped with the facial work when she achieved her 2015/2016 Dangerous Woman era face. I think she was the prettiest then, but her body, her choice :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Agree!

The Dangerous Woman era was the PEAK of her beauty imo.

I mean just the way she looked in the music videos for the album,

she looked flawless

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block