Alex Weingarten sued for ***ual harassment

Cqleb

53 minutes ago, Willson Saints said:

Well, not all have the luxury to travel to the US and Europe to see her. I wish I could, with my whole family. But anyway, I remember saving all my money, a year of not eating lunch, so I could buy my younger sister as a birthday gift an original DVD of the britney live in Hawaii that our family would watch almost every other night... But also, because of it, I felt entitled to but a fake copy (sorry brit) of the crazy 2k tour just so my sis could see the whole thing. There were no internet back then to watch these stuff. I had to secretly go in a slum area in a different city, all scared, just to get my sister a copy of it, I thought she deserved it because she's graduating that time the top of her batch.

The next original DVD we had was Crossroads. My mom became an ultimate fan. Every night would be like, crossroads, then a walk to remember, then crossroads, then a walk to remember.

We were there, subscribed to a paid cable channel here in Asia, like what those bts armies would do these time, to wait and watch for the Oops tour (London and New Orleans), and from then, I've been closely following her since.

But with all honestly, I became a real fan and left focusing much on Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, etc. when I'm a Slave 4 You came into the scene. Just like in the Ooops, we paid a subscription too, HBO this time, to see DWAD. Then all my friends would start to tease me for starting to be expressive about my fondness of her and my appreciation for Nsync. Luckily for me, my country does not equate being a Britney fan to being gay, and so my dad (picture a typical traditional Asian family setup 😅) didn't see any reason to stop me from purchasing original B stuff. (My dad once burned all my LB and LP CDs for failing an important quiz.)

In the Zone came. There was a schedule the she'd go to my country for the Onyx. I had my family reserved, but Outrageous happened. 😓 We could only refund half of the ticket fees that we paid. Then life goes on. Britney got married. My P, DS, and SIWU still charted in my country. Matured obligations started to get in the way. I started teaching dance, primarily Hip-Hop. Then Blackout and Circus came, and imagine my dudes performing Get Naked, Womanizer, and Circus during the recital, same steps minus any modern and contemporary steps. Lol!

Then I took further education by force because of some personal/cultural reasons, I stopped singing, stopped dancing, and would just listen to 1 song for 6 months. The song that kept me going was Just Yesterday (and now, after the JL issue, I don't want to listen to it anymore).

Then I met someone who would give me back my passion to sing/dance, she's an ultimate Britney fan, she knew all the choreos, and she encouraged me to do dance classes again, but with her. We started dating. Haha! She taught me the choreos to HIAM and TTWE. We performed it a couple of times in front of a lot of people during gatherings and reunions that year.

I was starting to earn money. So I treated my family to a local 3D movie house here to watch the Femme Fatale. It was an amazing night, and I remember how we stayed up all night but still needed to go to work as the sun rose up. 😅

Vegas residency came... We were fixated on YouTube trying to memorize choreos as much as we could all the time. And in the year 2017, an announcement was made that she's coming to Asia. For you to have an idea, the salary in my country is typically only 45$ a week (thanks to our colonizer, the America, we are so poor now 😅). Kidding! But yeah, my life savings managed to bring 5 people there in the arena. You have no idea how I get to have ourselves reserved tickets to the show; we were competing with bigger people who could manage to reseve whole sections in a snap for their artists and models. Anyway, it's a whole different adventure but the point is, we made it. At the time, my mom just had an open surgery in the brain, she couldn't walk, so she couldn't come with us... We wanted to take some footages for her through our phones, but we were so in the moment, that we opted to just grasp and absorb every real Britney effect and all the memories that came along with her presence. We just trusted our friend YouTube, it never fails. 😅 We were all in tears while pouring our hearts out as she performed. All the memories were running through our veins in a way people in the west won't understand because it's a totally different world in here...

I was more than happy to see the show because it was literally like a 'dream that would never come true anymore', but it did. However, I was very sad to know that Britney wasn't happy at the time... I mean, I felt guilty. I thought I was supporting her, but it turned out that I was supporting the team con. 😓

To this day, that I am older, her account is the only IG account I check daily and Breatheheavy is the only website that I visit daily. Maybe thrice a day. Or 5 times... Those 2 platforms helped me keep sane during this pandemic...

I would like to end my narrative through an expression of dismay. Never in my life that I felt bullied by a group, and I didn't expect that it would come from my fellow armies. Britney used to be untouchable, and one reason is because of the Army. The reason why the Army grew weaker and weaker is because we are too focused on attacking one another due to differences. A lot of us would attack a more influential fan base, and we are losing more members and potential genuine fans because of it, an unplanned baseless move. We used to be that group that people would be privileged to be a member of. But now, to be honest, a lot of us feel shameful about it. They couldn't even say it out loud anymore. I don't want Britney to become more of a laughing stock, because first, she doesn't deserve it, and second, it's a disgrace to the memories I have of my person's history, and to those who share the same page with me...

I hope you contribute more to exhale in the future! 💜There was a misunderstanding.🕊 anyone saying nice stuff about B’s family is assumed to be a troll sent from Lou Taylor. 

1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I hope you contribute more to exhale in the future! 💜There was a misunderstanding.🕊 anyone saying nice stuff about B’s family is assumed to be a troll sent from Lou Taylor. 

Thank you very much for understanding. 🙏 I actually 'just' didn't say a bad stuff about her fam, but I didn't say anything good either. I just want to respect what's reserved for Britney. Knowing Britney the way she presents herself, it seems like she wants us fans to know our limits regarding her private life, and she wants us to respect her more as an artist, as she always says, "I'm only human, just like you." I felt it in her words, and it seems like she sees those who enter into her private life, be it through a concurring or dissenting opinion on her thoughts, as people who invade her privacy. With that saying, I totally respect her. She isn't some narcissistic artist who focuses on gaining 'flying monkeys'. She sure is aware of it by the fact that she has that pendant from Gaslight. She's all an authentic artist, a professional one who, according to the people she worked with, is always punctual, and an artistic genius.

Just observe how Vicky feels for the kind of fans who overboard their limit; they may be like a low-degree paparazzi for her. 😅

For sure, Britney still wants to sing, to dance, and so, yeah, maybe to perform, but according to her terms, as a genuine artist, and I prefer to respect her as a professional one, because she is... ❤️

• Love 1
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Willson Saints said:

Thank you very much for understanding. 🙏 I actually 'just' didn't say a bad stuff about her fam, but I didn't say anything good either.

Thank you for pointing this out!! I hadn’t realized how defensive I’ve become and paranoid about trolls. In the US Britney Twitter has become FLOODED by trolls and troll-bots. It’s easy to to become paranoid that every person you don’t know is a troll…im sure other people in this thread feel/felt the same way as I do.

im very happy to meet a new Britney stan 🥰🤩😍

I can’t wait to learn more from you about Britney culture where you live!

• 5 months later...

It's completely unacceptable for anyone to be subjected to harassment or bullying, and I hope these women can find the support and justice they deserve. It's also really frustrating to hear that Weingarten is now representing Jamie Spears, especially considering that he allegedly uses Britney's hard-earned money to do so. It's important to remember that no one should have to endure harassment or abuse, and it's crucial to speak up and seek help if you or someone you know is experiencing it. I encourage anyone who has experienced ***ual harassment to check out https://ucmjdefense.com/***ual-assault-article-120-ucmj.html for more information on how to get support and protect yourself. Remember, you are not alone and deserve to be treated with respect and dignity. Take care.

Edited by barhamyn

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block