Alex Weingarten sued for ***ual harassment

Cqleb

On 7/5/2022 at 8:28 PM, Willson Saints said:

You guys keep on saying bad things about Britney's family. She has the right to do it (she was the victim). But we don't. She could use bad words against them, but we couldn't. In the end, that's her family. We can support her by empowering her and by letting her know that we believe her.ย 

Can we bring back downvotes Jordy??ย 

• Love 4
  • Haha 4
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2022 at 1:32 PM, RedBloodedWoman said:

Can we bring back downvotes Jordy??ย 

Ok. Any legal or ethical basis that would support your premise that attacking someone through social media is CORRECT AND APPROPRIATE?

Ok, tell me. Since their issue is personal and family related, what gives you the right? Do you even know them personally? This right is reserved to Britney. But you are just like those documentaries that she hates.

On 7/11/2022 at 1:20 PM, RebellionSparkles said:

Lol. Facts. Apologies for being rude ๐Ÿ•Šโ€ฆthere are a lot of trolls who make accounts just to bother B stans, so new accounts are scrutinizedย 

Haha this is the longest website I've ever visited in my life, long before I first had my Facebook account. I tell you, I could beat Charlie Puth as a fan.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Willson Saints said:

Ok. Any legal or ethical basis that would support your premise that attacking someone through social media is CORRECT AND APPROPRIATE?

Ok, tell me. Since their issue is personal and family related, what gives you the right? Do you even know them personally? This right is reserved to Britney. But you are just like those documentaries that she hates.

The gig is up Lou. We know itโ€™s you. Go away girl. No one here likes you.:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Love 1
On 7/5/2022 at 9:03 PM, itsxrichiexbish said:

I find it so odd that this visibly obese man feels that women are beneath him. Like bro... Look in the mirror, you're not the superior specimen... Glad rosengart is here to humble him...

What are you talking about? Heโ€™s hot!ย spacer.png

5 hours ago, Willson Saints said:

And what right do you have to tell people what to do?

You're extremely arrogant, pretentious, and pompous.

If you don't like it mind your own business.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

And what right do you have to tell people what to do?

You're extremely arrogant, pretentious, and pompous.

If you don't like it mind your own business.

What gives you the right to command me to mind my own business? What gives you the right to tell me what to do, what to say, and what not to say?

Me, arrogant? Haha! I'm sorry you felt that way. Your fragile ego is hurt that you resorted to argumentum ad hominem instead of addressing the concern. Look it up. All you have are youremotion.s.

Leave Britney alone and just support her! Leave the rights reserved for her, the victim, to her. Just do it like Sam and Vicky.

On 7/5/2022 at 9:28 PM, Willson Saints said:

You guys keep on saying bad things about Britney's family. She has the right to do it (she was the victim). But we don't. She could use bad words against them, but we couldn't. In the end, that's her family. We can support her by empowering her and by letting her know that we believe her.ย 

You're either an abuser yourself or an idiot. Not sure which one.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block