Demi Lovato's tour isn't selling well

The yogurt incident was the final straw, and she spologized, but my friend even said.

Does demi even have pr people, like i can't believe people don't have publicist or managers. 

I said business managers only to make sure the deals are good. 

But thanks to dms and other stuff.

Artists basically do everything on their own.

The internet and. social media killed managers and other forms of older industry jobs.

Nobody even promotes , when was the last time anybody watched a late night tv show to see their favorite act perform the latest single.

You don't cos it's not needed anymore when they can live stream and cut the middle man out of a job. 

• Like 2

Damn... the downfall.

I really enjoyed her Dancing with the Devil album surprisingly... it has great music T B H but l her antics have ruined her reputation. Honestly her endless cycle of "I'm sober - this is my story" to "jk I wasn't sober I was lying" is way past endearing at this point. Also her new sound is... eh. Skin of My Teeth is a weak lead single. Willow Smith is making better rock music than her. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2022 at 12:23 PM, MikeHunt said:

Wow I see she’s playing much smaller venues this tour. I saw her last tour, Tell Me You Love Me in LA, and that venue hosted 18,000 guests. Now she’s playing the YouTube Theater and it only sits 6,000 and on Ticketmaster, it shows no areas are sold out or for resale. 

Honestly I don’t think there should be “Justice for Demi”. I think this is dealing with the consequences of your actions. I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She was given the world and kept throwing away a successful future. I know addiction is an awful thing and she was vocal about her issues to help others, but it became exhausting as a fan to see her repeat these patterns and then go on for the last two years to be a nightmare. She was nasty to others online, then be an obnoxious flip flopping woke police person, then make up outrageous supernatural stories for headlines, then attack a small business in the middle of a pandemic because her entitled âss got offended by zero sugar yogurt (which she didn’t consider those with dietary restrictions like having diabetes), and then delivering lackluster music. She just now comes off so entitled and fan have to love and support all she puts out and the public needs to alter their lives for her because she has triggers. Like really, the yogurt thing was the last straw for me. She knew what she was doing by putting the place on blast and to have her fans put those people out of business. I don’t feel like I relate to her anymore and this is coming from a real fan of her; I’ve seen her 4 times live. 

Preach it hunty:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:  now you need to tell us what you’re doing to atone for seeing her live 4 times :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Haha 1
On 7/5/2022 at 7:34 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Justice for Demi :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I think the new sound sounds good, but I feel like their reputation is kind of in a weird place with the GP. 

Thoughts?

dlov.jpg.71580fd19536f66c4a612c298eedc02a.jpg

Not a surprise she ruined her own reputation with just having such a terrible attitude. 

Karmas a ***** 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block