Demi Lovato's tour isn't selling well

Nobody can afford to travel thanks to our president and his lack of capacity to make stern and direct decisions regarding our economy and inflation. Yes, this is, in part, related to the economy and therefore politics. She is not the only one struggling. Music festivals are having a hard time right now too. But I’m sure there are other factors as well. I don’t follow her so I don’t know about the stuff other people are commenting on. 

• Haha 4
  • Like 3

Is Demi performing in arenas on the tour? Because if they are those are pretty poor numbers. 

I think people are tired of Demi preaching about their struggles all the time. Like obviously they've been through a lot but it seems it's the only thing they talk about in their music.

It's a shame because I actually like Skin Of My Teeth and it sees Demi going back to their old pop rock sound. 

Edited by Isla
  • Like 3
44 minutes ago, Живак said:

good numbers for a singer with almost no hits in their whole 14+ years career.

Um This Is Me (Camp Rock song but it did go top 10 in the US), Skyscraper, Give Your Heart a Break, Heart Attack, Cool For the Summer, Sorry Not Sorry, Solo (with Clean Bandit).... they have hits ddd

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block