3 Michael Jackson songs removed from streaming - Britney Jean next?

On 7/3/2022 at 2:46 AM, Stefani said:

Why would they remove it? They only removed 3 songs that supposedly didn't even have his actual vocals on them, which MJ stans had complained about since 2010. Even MJ's family didn't believe those songs were his.

Tbh why don't they remove You Are Not Alone? Considering R. Kelly's involvement in writing the song and his recent 30-year sentence, the song seems cursed now.

we're gonna need to remove Outrageous and Circus the song and Femme Fatale the album too

On 7/3/2022 at 1:58 AM, Duff Man said:

No... britney jean was a tarnish on a brilliant discography but this cancel culture thing is pathetic..if YOU dont like something..YOU dont listen to it.. theres no need to cancel anything or anyone (except katy Perry and James corden) just because people dont like them

I don't think this is about cancel culture, but the fact that we know that a handful of tracks of BJ have someone else as a lead instead of Britney to the point where she's not even on the background in some of them. One thing is to mix her voice in the background, like Toxic or He About To Lose Me, and another thing is to have a track mixed without her.

As someone pointed out, if she has proof she didn't gave a go on the mixing and mastering of the tracks without her, she could easily sue RCA/her old team about it. I wouldn't be mad if she removes the songs where she doesn't sing at all, Work ***** not being one of them cuz she's actually there, but songs like Chillin' With You and Body Ache are very questionable.

This Michael thingy was a huge mistake. Pretty sure they had a lot of tracks under Sony to master, they did it on the next album, but they decided to put up “Keep Your Head Up,” “Monster" and “Breaking News” with a ghost lead singer. What was the point?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

As someone pointed out, if she has proof she didn't gave a go on the mixing and mastering of the tracks without her, she could easily sue RCA/her old team about it. I wouldn't be mad if she removes the songs where she doesn't sing at all, Work ***** not being one of them cuz she's actually there, but songs like Chillin' With You and Body Ache are very questionable.

Ok yeah i can understand that..bj was completely controlled by everyone except britney.. she recorded her parts and left the rest of the album to be made with no idea of the finished product until it had already been made.. britney was clearly unhappy with bj... but her dad forced the album narrative to be personal and about family blah blah when really it was just jamie and lou milking her name for a easy cash grab.. she should sue 

On 7/2/2022 at 10:47 PM, britney_rocks said:

Wouldn’t be the worst thing if Myah Jean was wiped off the face of the earth. It tarnished an amazing stream of amazing albums Britney had. 

Yeah yeah yeah and because it didn’t debut at #1 everyone bandwaggoned into hating on it :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: it’s not perfect by any means but it is still better than most of these other girls have done :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

17 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yeah yeah yeah and because it didn’t debut at #1 everyone bandwaggoned into hating on it :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: it’s not perfect by any means but it is still better than most of these other girls have done :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Where it debuted has nothing to do why I dislike it. Most of the songs are awful, the fact that Britney isn’t even singing in most of the songs is pathetic. But if you love Myah Marie’s debut album, more power to you :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Where it debuted has nothing to do why I dislike it. Most of the songs are awful, the fact that Britney isn’t even singing in most of the songs is pathetic. But if you love Myah Marie’s debut album, more power to you :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Myah Marie had a better debut than Fadrigo, Clowny Perry and most of the other girlies everyone stans :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

On 7/3/2022 at 1:46 AM, Stefani said:

Why would they remove it? They only removed 3 songs that supposedly didn't even have his actual vocals on them, which MJ stans had complained about since 2010. Even MJ's family didn't believe those songs were his.

Tbh why don't they remove You Are Not Alone? Considering R. Kelly's involvement in writing the song and his recent 30-year sentence, the song seems cursed now.

Then they should remove outrageous as well:sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block