3 Michael Jackson songs removed from streaming - Britney Jean next?

34 minutes ago, SpaceFunk said:

They better leave "Off The Wall" alone! That's a hell of a damn song!

Why would they remove it? They only removed 3 songs that supposedly didn't even have his actual vocals on them, which MJ stans had complained about since 2010. Even MJ's family didn't believe those songs were his.

Tbh why don't they remove You Are Not Alone? Considering R. Kelly's involvement in writing the song and his recent 30-year sentence, the song seems cursed now.

• Like 4
Just now, britney_rocks said:

Wouldn’t be the worst thing if Myah Jean was whipped off the face of the earth. It tarnished an amazing stream of amazing albums Britney had. 

Work B and Perfume are great. She hadn’t given vocals like that on Perfume for so long. Alien was would be great too if it wasn’t for the glitch within the song. Yes it’s her worst album but I’d be upset if they removed the album and I couldn’t hear those three songs again. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Why would they remove it? They only removed 3 songs that supposedly didn't even have his actual vocals on them, which MJ stans had complained about since 2010. Even MJ's family didn't believe those songs were his.

Tbh why don't they remove You Are Not Alone? Considering R. Kelly's involvement in writing the song and his recent 30-year sentence, the song seems cursed now.

If they're gonna go down that rabbit hole then they're gonna "cancel" the Isley Brothers which would be a sin against music.

1 hour ago, Stefani said:

Nooo, first it was R Kelly’s music I couldn’t bop to anymore and now it’s one of my favorite MJ tracks :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Love 1

No... britney jean was a tarnish on a brilliant discography but this cancel culture thing is pathetic..if YOU dont like something..YOU dont listen to it.. theres no need to cancel anything or anyone (except katy Perry and James corden) just because people dont like them

4 hours ago, Stefani said:

His work & his personal life are 2 separate things..

The music industry is full of scum, you can erase half of everyone's discography then. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: Not a big fan of deleting songs or anything from public. I'd rather have clear indication that the singer listed is not singing main vocals in the song if that's the case.

Work B (In style of Britney) (By Demand) :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

In the style I’m screaming 🤣😭

I doubt it. No Britney fan has tried to take legal action over the album and I’m not even sure if they have a strong case in the court of law. The Michael controversy seemed to gain more attention at the time.

Edited by Isla
6 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Work B and Perfume are great. She hadn’t given vocals like that on Perfume for so long. Alien was would be great too if it wasn’t for the glitch within the song. Yes it’s her worst album but I’d be upset if they removed the album and I couldn’t hear those three songs again. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

People also forget that Britney's worst is better than a ton of artist's best.

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, Isla said:

I doubt it. No Britney fan has tried to take legal action over the album and I’m not even sure if they have a strong case in the court of law. The Michael controversy seemed to gain more attention at the time.

I wonder if Britney could sue the conservatorship and the label over it though?

1 hour ago, Sfano1234 said:

Tik Tik Boom, Body Ache and Chillin With Lou next :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

They should upload Alien (demo version) tho, the Army gives William Orbit hell but i still love his production.

From my understanding the final product of alien, was not orbits doing, he did that track and when they finished he had no idea will I. Am added a more electronic beat, orbits original mix was in line with drowned world, the opening track of Ray of light. That's what the vision he was sold to. More ballads, but then scream n shout happened, and work B came into play the original album got mostly scrapped for a Club friendly album 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block