OK!: Britney Spears’ sons think she acts childish around them: ‘It's dysfunctional’

Being Britney’s son has to be a lot for both of them. They’ve never known her without heavy restrictions/monitoring and not heavily medicated. These are kids who have never been allowed to be alone with her. I think there’s some issues there, but ones that shouldn’t be public. I’d imagine even just her insta is a source of problems for them. 

10 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Sources tell OK! Magazine Britney’s sons were not present at her nuptials with Sam Asghari because they think she acts weird around them. They quote: 

"Britney always acts like a kid around them, and they think it's dysfunctional,” 

“They are hopeful that Sam and Britney are starting a great future together,”

They added that the boys chose to not attend the wedding because “it's their night and they didn't want to take away from them.”

https://www.geo.tv/latest/423966-britney-spears-sons-think-she-acts-childish-around-them-its-dysfunctional

It is no secret the Spears  plant articles to shape media coverage. Habit picked up from the showbiz people they were exposed to.  

As for acting childish, this sounds like a spiteful piece.

I know that good parenting can look like  playing around and being goofy with your kids sometimes , especially when they are younger. 

Someone is trying to spin that, and definitely the people interacting with those kids while she was force to work long hours, (with barely enough pocket money to buy them treats, ) would be intensely trying to influence the kids. 

Child alienation. Especially when kids are teenagers and naturally individuating into their own person. 

Federline and others would definitely see influence with those kids as hard currency...

• Love 2

I think Federline and Kaplan are paid up members of "team con" i.e. they were happy to help keep control of Britney through restricting access to the boys in exchange for extortinate child support. The problem they are having is that control is all slipping away and they just can't accept it as they got their own way for 13 years. The boys will be 18 in a few years so Britney will have no legal obligaion to pay Federline and the fact she has moved closer to where he lives means the boys will find it much easier to go over whenever they want. Like the Spears family they are in a panic over the end of the gravy train, hence *******t stories like this being leaked. They can try to manipulate the situation with the kids all they want, but the fact remains that in a few years it will be their mother than can furnish them with a lavish lifetsyle not their father. It will be interesting to see who they choose to live with then.           

• Love 7

I don’t think Britney has much of a relationship with her children but it’s through no fault of her own and is so sad. She gave a lot to have them in her life, but at the same time was constantly being drugged and shoved out on tour away from them so it wouldn’t surprise me if they don’t really even know her. We know Jamie used to keep some of her visitation time for himself if she ‘misbehaved’ which makes my skin crawl. Honestly death to all of these people. Literal scum. 

• Love 7
21 hours ago, KrisJ said:

The magazine industry will be over soon and so will these stupid headlines 

Y'all have been saying this for at least a decade, meanwhile these tabloid magazines are like:

spacer.pngspacer.png

We have to accept that they're not going anywhere anytime soon. We just have to ignore them and stop giving them attention tbh. Kinda like what I do with certain people here that I don't get along with. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block