Robin S Found out about Beyoncé samplin "show me love" via social media

Beyonce Sampling  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Funny how JLo constantly gets ripped apart for being a thief yet Beyonce does it ALL THE TIME (people even call her Thiefonce) yet many don't seem to care.

She even buys her grammy's with pops being on the board.

Thiefonce will never change. I even will go as far as saying she's a shame for the black artist community.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

hahahahaa :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I have two things to say:

1. I like Beyoncé and I bop everyday to BMS, honey.

2. It seems like the only word and argument you know is "pressed"... baby do you really think my life is that empty to care that much and hate on an artist? Get a grip. :clownery_makeup_meme:

You losers create thread after thread bashing Beyoncé and other female artists.  Some of you desperately need lives tbh:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
On 6/25/2022 at 9:55 AM, bbbsss said:

The song was written and produced by Allen George and Fred McFarlane. Did she really expect Beyoncé to call and notify her about using a 2 second sample of a song she owns no rights to? Exhale remains pathetic and pressed. 

spacer.png

Just because they wrote and produced the song doesn't mean that they own the songs. More often than not, the artist themselves  OR the label own the song. The writers and producers usually just create music and sells it to the artist or their label.  Contracts are involved. Its more likely that Robin S. owns the rights to the song rather than the writers / producers.

Thats like saying Keri Hilson and Danja own "Gimme More", which they don't.  :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

What's there to steal, Google will tell you, Robin S. Is just the singer, she didn't write or compose the song, so Beyonce did what legally she had to do. 

Go ask the songwriters, Robin S. Has no authority over getting sampled because she didnt write or produce the track.

Same thing for a lot of Britney spears songs, they would just ask the songwriters not Brit unless she bought the masters to her recordings..

That would make her overpower the songwriters in that case. 

On 6/24/2022 at 3:12 PM, ThisMeowBiteback said:

It’s obvious robin doesn’t own the rights so bet didn’t go through her she went to the owner of the record. Y’all really hate this woman it seems on here. It’s too much

Personally, I don’t hate her but her fans make it unbearable to like her. I think that’s maybe the reason everyone jumps at the chance of pointing out a mistake or flaw- her strive for perfection. Which, honestly, isn’t a bad thing. Her fans really think flowers would bloom if she were to fart on grass. 

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

What's the point in backlashing an artist? If you don't like his/her work, just don't listen to it. Grow up.

Beyoncé and Britney are very supportive to each other. Spread love, not hate.

They’re jealous and bitter, simple as that.  Beyoncé will continue slaying regardless so let them stay pressed:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.