Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola invites Britney Spears and her Husband Sam Asghari to the next edition of the Premier League.

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola is plotting his biggest signing to date – pop superstar Britney Spears.

Bosses at the Etihad have been informed the Toxic singer, 40, has been converted to support the Premier League champions by new hubby Sam Asghari.

A source at the club said: “As soon as it was known Britney was a City fan the wheels have been in motion to get her to the ground next season.”

They added: “Sam has been following City for a while and has had a VIP tour of our training ground, which was a big thrill for him.

“It would be amazing to bring Britney with him the next time he comes over for a game. She is one of the biggest stars in the world and to now have her as a Blue is brilliant.

“Maybe one day she could also perform at the Etihad. To have Britney and Sam come over and meet Pep would be a real coup.”

The City source joked: “It would certainly be a very interesting collaboration of Blue Moon!”

Captura-de-pantalla-82870.png

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/exclusive-britney-spears-man-city-27270920

• Love 5
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators

I’m based in Manchester and I’m stunned that Sam supports Manchester City out of all football teams. I think this would be great, She could perform to the playback of ‘taste the victory’ 🎤

• Love 5
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

I’m based in Manchester and I’m stunned that Sam supports Manchester City out of all football teams. I think this would be great, She could perform to the playback of ‘taste the victory’ 🎤

How cool that you live there, it's amazing!🤩 ...... Their playback of 'taste the victory' would be iconic, although if they just attended and sat back and enjoyed the game that would be amazing too. Hope you get to go yourself , if sam gives hints to attend.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Same. This just makes me want his c. Awk more idk why :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block