Court Transcript of Meet & Confer, Mathew Rosengart vs Alex Weingarten

Just now, MikeHunt said:

Couldn’t they have destroyed all documents concerning TriStar and Black Box? It’s not right, but what’s holding them to be honest and forthright? It seems like Team Con can hold out forever and none of them will ever face any consequences. 

They undoubtedly have. 

But Rosengart will then use their omission of those communications as evidence in the trial. And let's not forget the whistleblower has a lot of saved emails. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
18 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Ohhh snap. Jamie is never going to hand over those docs. It sounds like Rosengart already has them, but not officially handed over from Jamie’s team.

I need a legal break down from Emily D Baker or That Surprise Witness!

rosengart is saying specifically Tri Star and Black Box (and Jamie's counsel) documents. Weingarten is defaulting to Freeman, Freeman and Smile and Holland and Knight documents. They're not handing the Black Box stuff and the Tri Star stuff is a mess (Rosengart mentioned about Tri Star documents being incomplete such as... the accountings, and the fact no one could produce a contract). That's what I understand.

• Like 8

Weingarten kept saying ‘If my client has done corruption prove it!’ And Rosengart like ‘Yeah I would like to, but you have the evidence’ 

they probably destroyed the communications for sure, isn’t that illegal? To destroy documents and communications as a fiduciary? 

• Like 7

I don’t think it’s fair at all, but it’s going to be hard to prove these corruptions to the court, they need documents and evidence and Rosengart maybe doesn’t have, because they’re still hidden. And even so, if the court is going to charge Jamie for the corruption, what about the courts approval of everything throughout the Conservatorship? They are responsible and liable as well 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

Weingarten kept saying ‘If my client has done corruption prove it!’ And Rosengart like ‘Yeah I would like to, but you have the evidence’ 

they probably destroyed the communications for sure, isn’t that illegal? To destroy documents and communications as a fiduciary? 

Yes but fortunately Rosengart was a prosecutor and he knows how to deal with it 

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Couldn’t they have destroyed all documents concerning TriStar and Black Box? It’s not right, but what’s holding them to be honest and forthright? It seems like Team Con can hold out forever and none of them will ever face any consequences. 

Jamie has no right to withhold documents, or privacy regarding any actions he took while in the position of conservator. He was basically acting as an extension of the courts, in the role of conservator and not as an individual. Any subsequent replacement holds the rights to view those documents as they belong to the position, not the person.

If Jamie is withholding documents, he has failed the courts. If Jame has destroyed documents, he has failed the courts. Ultimately, he has a responsibility to give the courts and estate the documents...

....his refusal is damning.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

I don’t think it’s fair at all, but it’s going to be hard to prove these corruptions to the court, they need documents and evidence and Rosengart maybe doesn’t have, because they’re still hidden. And even so, if the court is going to charge Jamie for the corruption, what about the courts approval of everything throughout the Conservatorship? They are responsible and liable as well 

Not necessarily. They have the recordings, which break laws. They have the loan, which is a conflict of interest. They have the lack of a declaration, which is proof in itself that there was fault, and they have enough witness testimony to verify the abuse.

• Like 7
16 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Jamie has no right to withhold documents, or privacy regarding any actions he took while in the position of conservator. He was basically acting as an extension of the courts, in the role of conservator and not as an individual. Any subsequent replacement holds the rights to view those documents as they belong to the position, not the person.

If Jamie is withholding documents, he has failed the courts. If Jame has destroyed documents, he has failed the courts. Ultimately, he has a responsibility to give the courts and estate the documents...

....his refusal is damning.

I completely understand what you’re saying but I mean he keeps getting away with evading the process. I guess as a Britney fan, I just get tired of seeing these people walk away from the situation with their hands clean, when I’m reality, they should be sued and placed in jail. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block