Britney destroys her brother Bryan: Go **** your self Bryan! You were never invited to my wedding!

10 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Also, now I believe Bryan did go to LA just to be photographed. He probably did sell fake information to TMZ for $$$ and he never expected Britney was going to ****** him alive.

But he didn't fly from Lousiana, he actually lives in L.A.

9 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

👑 🤩🤩🤩💜😈❤️💜😈

Who was TMZ’s source when they said Bryan was invited? Bryan?

I am VERY intrigued about this, where did the info come from? Did they contact Bryan and he answered in a way they thought was a yes? (just like with amberlynn posts, she never clearly confirms anything, she justs says "thank you").

Also I'm a little surprised about the Bryan misunderstanding because the whole media rollout looked pretty well planned, exclusives all around, etc, so even thought I didn't initially believe TMZ's info on Bryan, in the end I thought if everybody was printing it it must have been approved by B's team.

I guess I was wrong, and this must've been a case of a broken media telephone where TMZ reports on bull**** and other outlets pick that bull**** up and roll with it!

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

I am VERY intrigued about this, where did the info come from? Did they contact Bryan and he answered in a way they thought was a yes? (just like with amberlynn posts, she never clearly confirms anything, she justs says "thank you").

Amber Lynn said, i.e. lied, that they were invited:

In the comments section of another post, Conklin noted that her beau “couldn’t help the timings” of his daughter’s graduation and his sister’s wedding, both of which took place in the Los Angeles area.

“Bryan felt terrible having to choose but he had to be there for his daughter and sent his love to Britney x1000000 💖💖💖,” the model wrote. “We are so sad to miss such an important moment but so so happy for Britney and Sam’s Marriage!🙏.”

-

A source tells Page Six exclusively, “Both ceremonies were around the same time. Bryan couldn’t be in two places at once and didn’t want to disappoint Lexie by running off to a wedding immediately after her moving up ceremony, where she made a special speech. He wanted to be there to celebrate his little girl.”

https://pagesix.com/2022/06/13/why-britney-spears-brother-bryan-didnt-go-to-her-wedding/

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Thats what people said = rumors. He never said that himself, if im correct.

He didn't say it himself, but his girlfriend said it.

Captura-de-pantalla-82681.png

A source tells Page Six exclusively, “Both ceremonies were around the same time. Bryan couldn’t be in two places at once and didn’t want to disappoint Lexie by running off to a wedding immediately after her moving up ceremony, where she made a special speech. He wanted to be there to celebrate his little girl.”

https://pagesix.com/2022/06/13/why-britney-spears-brother-bryan-didnt-go-to-her-wedding/

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
51 minutes ago, Dirk said:

OUCH! she ended him and the police :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

but it’s interesting what she said about the alcohol even tho sprite and vodka must be ew, cause she was denied it so much that she   can’t now 

vodka and sprite is actually not that bad XD

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

You're right, I forgot about this! I buy the "having to choose" as confirmation they were invited, although I admit I'm very particular with statements and still consider anything short of a "yes we were invited" as a half-a.s.s.ed answer just to keep face. 

And now that Britney called him out, they have no choice but shut up and hide, because if they wanted to disprove Britney's post they'd have to basically post a picture of an invitation lol. 

6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

spacer.png

Well...Amber Lynn lied about that they were sad they had to choose between lexie's graduation or Britney's wedding.... but in reality Britney didn't even invite them to the wedding.... so whatever Amber Lynn said or clarified couldn't be trusted. And, this lawyersforbritney  supported Lynne and Sam Inham before and questioned Rosengart's intentions/behavior saying he's problematic while Rosengart has been the one who's done the most to help britney makes me wonder who's behind lawyersforbritney ? team con?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Thats what people said = rumors. He never said that himself, if im correct.

You seem to ignore the posts that don’t fit your narrative. Amberlynn did say this in one of the comments of the now private account. The receipts were in @britneysvault stories. Not sure if 24 hours have passed already. But the screenshots are there.

edit: E94-AECCE-6-BF2-4-EFD-92-B7-C94-F1-E9028

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

She doesn't say they were invited though, she says they couldn't go but words it in a sugary sweet way to explain why 

"Bryan felt terrible having to choose but he had to be there for his daughter and sent his love to Britney x1000000 "

I think she's saying very clearly Bryan CHOSE not to go to the wedding meaning he was invited but chose not to go. Unless she means that another Jason Alexander-style crash was on the table and the reason Bryan didn't attend uninvited was to go to a 5th grade graduation.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Myosotis said:

Doesn't he live in Las Vegas?

I could have sworn I read recently he lives in LA with Amber Lynn, BUT I can't bring you a source right now so I guess there's a chance I could be mistaking Las Vegas and Los Angeles.

I'm still betting on LA though, but in the end it's irrelevant because all the "did he go to LA to pretend he was invited to the wedding" make no sense either way, since he was going to the graduation anyway.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.