@Puppy what’s good?

Style.

Lately Mr. Puppy has been giving me plenty of warning points and I want to address this publicly. I made this thread before asking my publicist about it, therefore we might get into some thangs 🎀 

Why are you chasing me, @Puppy? Are you secretly in love with me? I ain’t no damn catcher in the rye so say it, in front of the world, because I might kiss the baddest chick in the game if you dare me! 

OR 

spacer.png

Thank you Pastor Lydia! :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Haha 2
On 6/16/2022 at 3:10 AM, Puppy said:

Try not to show up in the reports :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: you’d be surprised how many were on you that I let go.

Don’t say it louder, people will accuse me of bribery and you of favoritism. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: WHICH IS NOT TRUE :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

WE HATE EACH OTHER RITE? 

Spoiler

I’m joking, ly puppy :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block