How hot the weather will be usually in your place on its hottest day of the year and how are you used with hot temperatures?

I hate when the weather is too hot! I live in Southern California but even here, anything over 85 degrees is too much for me. I know that sounds ridiculous to people who live in desert like areas, but its my truth! :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: I don’t have air conditioning in my place so fans just circulate hot air! I just walk around naked or go hang out at my friends that have A/C

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I hate when the weather is too hot! I live in Southern California but even here, anything over 85 degrees is too much for me. I know that sounds ridiculous to people who live in desert like areas, but its my truth! :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: I don’t have air conditioning in my place so fans just circulate hot air! I just walk around naked or go hang out at my friends that have A/C

You must live in a coastal city because that’s the same **** that pisses me off lmao I hate when someone talks about “it’s so cool here because we are near the ocean” I’m like “***** these places don’t have AC because developers never thought global warming would be an issue :orangu_orangutan_ape: my parents live in the desert and I would rather live there because you can always be in the AC unless you’re outside. Where I’m at you have to turn on a fan because there is either no AC or the AC is old AF and doesn’t function like it should 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You must live in a coastal city because that’s the same **** that pisses me off lmao I hate when someone talks about “it’s so cool here because we are near the ocean” I’m like “***** these places don’t have AC because developers never thought global warming would be an issue :orangu_orangutan_ape: my parents live in the desert and I would rather live there because you can always be in the AC unless you’re outside. Where I’m at you have to turn on a fan because there is either no AC or the AC is old AF and doesn’t function like it should 

There’s seriously no AC where you’re from? You can’t buy an AC for a window or something?! I wouldn’t be able to do that as I need AC and to be cool in the summer as Demi says :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

52 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

There’s seriously no AC where you’re from? You can’t buy an AC for a window or something?! I wouldn’t be able to do that as I need AC and to be cool in the summer as Demi says :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

I live in Orange County :orangu_orangutan_ape: of course there is AC, but it’s not in every residence since older properties by the coast weren’t equipped with them when they were built 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yes! I live in Costa Mesa and even though it’s like a 15min drive to Newport Beach, it still gets hot and yeah I don’t have central air. I have a portable A/C unit but if I don’t turn that one by like 9AM, that thing won’t do much, unless I’m sitting right in front of it. If it’s 90 degrees plus, that thing will maybe make it feel like 80 degrees inside. I have a lot of family in desert areas and all their places are equipped with the nicest A/C’s. Walk outside and it feels like death, but inside, it’s heaven on Earth haha :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Yes! I live in Costa Mesa and even though it’s like a 15min drive to Newport Beach, it still gets hot and yeah I don’t have central air. I have a portable A/C unit but if I don’t turn that one by like 9AM, that thing won’t do much, unless I’m sitting right in front of it. If it’s 90 degrees plus, that thing will maybe make it feel like 80 degrees inside. I have a lot of family in desert areas and all their places are equipped with the nicest A/C’s. Walk outside and it feels like death, but inside, it’s heaven on Earth haha :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Omg I used to live in Costa Mesa :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

13 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Omg I used to live in Costa Mesa :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

How long did you live there? I grew up in Santa Ana, but moved a few years ago to CM, and love it. I’m around the gay bars, and I love the beach and restaurants. I’m not a huge party boy, but when I feel like going out, I like that there’s a lot of night life near by. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

How long did you live there? I grew up in Santa Ana, but moved a few years ago to CM, and love it. I’m around the gay bars, and I love the beach and restaurants. I’m not a huge party boy, but when I feel like going out, I like that there’s a lot of night life near by. 

Not long at all.  I’m in Aliso Viejo right now and there isn’t much to do here. However, I like that it’s still close enough to everything 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
44 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not long at all.  I’m in Aliso Viejo right now and there isn’t much to do here. However, I like that it’s still close enough to everything 

2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Not us and @GODNA IS A QUEEN running Southern California! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods

It can get CRAZY HOT in Belgrade during summer, which is so weird given we are continental Europe. 

I'm already afraid of July. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: It's only beginning of June and it was already 35 celsius yesterday :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Last July we had 39-41 for a whole week, I couldn't even sleep without the AC on. The worst thing is, Belgrade is built upon two very large rivers so it gets insanely humid as well.

Imagine 65% humidity on 40 celsius :dead_falling_wig_dying:

6 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Not me wanting to live in California. It sounds like so much fun  :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block