Lizzo Responds To Liam Payne Claiming He’s ‘The Front Boy’ In 1D: “I don’t know who lied to that poor boy”

• Content Curators

Lizzo shared her response to Liam Payne’s recent comments regarding One Direction on Logan Paul’s podcast. 

“I don’t know who lied to that poor boy, but we all know he was not the front man.”

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Alexa play, Truth Hurts.

She posted 100% facts..

Honestly watching that interview at least he's honest. 

He doesn't know who he is as a person or an artist .

But even honest video on him basically said he does seem to be wanting the lazy way to make Music and the way he admits the lp1 album was rushed by his label, and he refused to promote it..

Cos he wasn't ready, it was forced to meet a deadline. 

• Super Mods

Who asked though, Lizzo? I hate it when celebs, no, people, give answers and their opinions on something when literally NO ONE asked. Complete narcissism. And the comment comes from a very mean place anyway. I never even listened 1D in my life, nor do I listen to any of their solo ventures, but this comment is just mean.

Know your place in this world people, live and let others live. 

5 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Who asked though, Lizzo? I hate it when celebs, no, people, give answers and their opinions on something when literally NO ONE asked. Complete narcissism. And the comment comes from a very mean place anyway. I never even listened 1D in my life, nor do I listen to any of their solo ventures, but this comment is just mean.

Know your place in this world people, live and let others live. 

Everybody gave their opinion.

This is the guy who's career is a one hit Wonder. But in the interview he admits, he's not really comfortable as a solo act.

A video defending him saying Liam has it right, sometimes some of the members are better off in the band. Then a solo star.

Lisa of steps actually admits, that in order to be a solo star, you have to stand out of the crowd, and that's difficult cos the training in performing arts schools, says if you're in a group treat it as a chorus line. Don't stand out, and put the other's in the background cos that's selfish.

And he said it himself he's better at remixing or doing a club date tour..

I talked to my friend for her opinion, she said it's kinda obvious he was thrusted in a solo deal before he even had a chance to think about it.

He's one of the few that's better as a collaborator and such. But she's disappointed cos he just ruined any chance of a 1D reunion.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block