Britney we need to talk... 💅

You have fans who insist that because Jodi is still involved, per Britney’s request, that she is still being held against her will. Even bringing up the book will have them flip **** over how said company is enriching themselves by publishing her “memoir”. They’ll immediately jump down fans throats who have been there since day ******* one, calling them trolls and truly having the audacity to claim we may even work for team con…WE ALL HAVE ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION THAT IS AVAILABLE TO US! Your opinion or sense of feeling is based of the negativity we faced pre free Britney and now that everyone’s yes yes yes, they seek for something to give meaning to a fight, that was not only theirs but all of ours, to win. Let her talk her **** and than and only than, can we dissect it all while she lives her life. Team Con wants to know what they have no privy to know. If Jodi is out here giving out information, than she should persecuted for such. But apparently Project Rose is another one of their puppets…god forbid you tell them otherwise.

• Love 1

Is this the thread where we can say our concerns / conspiracies ? Without being attacked ? I'm gonna go off then. Larry is never mentioned on her Instagram when she rants, which confuses me. Please don't attack me.

Spoiler

Sam booked the "Work From Home" video with Fifth Harmony 2 months after Fifth Harmony signed to Larry Rudolph's management, which makes me question if there is a connection between Sam and Larry. I could be wrong.

z0Ybx4T.png

Yv0hK26.png

Is Sam helping run Britney's instagram and purposely not mentioning Larry or taking him out of the posts?

Or is he just taking a picture and sending it to his fiance for her to post? Who knows? Obviously Vicky would be helping run it or create content for her, considering she's her assistant. 

hffvsOx.jpg 

CP27yD8.png

Why does Sam look visibly distressed right after Britney's court testimony as if he had just been exposed or something - it's weird. So many red flags around her, I don't know.. Just a thought. Again, just my opinion. Dont attack me please lol.

44607949-9718761-Britney_Spears_is_pictu

Why are there bruises on Britney's arm? (Again, she's clumsy, and there's pictures of her from way before the con with random bruises, could just be that.) :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Why does she always post old content? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Why was her termination plan sealed? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Why is still a wall around her unless that's what she truly wants? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Why do we not hear from her talking in her videos anymore? :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

Why she is still not allowed to have friends? Is she allowed to talk to the AA friends she wanted to reconnect with, I mean I dont know but i hope so.  :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Why does Sam constantly call TMZ / Backgrid to take paparazzi photos of him or them together when she's stated she hates it and - in a much bigger way - caused her to have a big mental struggle in the 2000s. It would be hard to find Britney Spears in a random ocean on a boat without anyone who's with her tipping but it does happen to other celebs. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

lol i have nothing else to say... I miss old eras but I dont know. Hopefully she is happy, that's all that matters, so many weird signs.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, brodi1985 said:

This is the most ridiculous tweet and attempt at a mic drop on Exhale I’ve ever seen.  And all of those who liked it need to kindly mind their own business 💅🏼

I didn't do it for Flophale, I tweeted it originally for Britney/LIFE in general...
I will always stand by that tweet...

So, no one should ever ask questions in your world?

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

One thing that annoys puzzles me is why some people keep asking Britney to tell the truth or tell us what's going on – AS IF she hadn't have written multiple posts in the past 12 months where she tells us how she feels right now (mostly happy, sometimes insecure), what she thinks about her family & conservatorship and how much she hated what was done to her. 🤦🏼‍♀️

In her wedding she hang out with Madonna, Paris Hilton and Drew Barrymore – all women who are known to be willing to speak up and speak their mind. Do you really believe Madonna wouldn't react if Britney wasn't OK and was still in "another conservatorship"? Do you really believe Drew Barrymore wouldn't blurt it out if she had seen something fishy or weird going on?

Britney has told us that she is currently writing a tell-all-book with a ghostwriter (a woman who sits with her to listen to her stories). The sale of the book has been reported, too. It'll come out by the end of this year.

I really don't understand why some people aren't happy/satisfied with everything Britney has told to us in the past 12 months. Is it because you don't believe her? Because you love the conspiracy theories more than the truth? SMH. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, The Finn said:

One thing that annoys puzzles me is why some people keep asking Britney to tell the truth or tell us what's going on – AS IF she hadn't have written multiple posts in the past 12 months where she tells us how she feels right now (mostly happy, sometimes insecure), what she thinks about her family & conservatorship and how much she hated what was done to her. 🤦🏼‍♀️

In her wedding she hang out with Madonna, Paris Hilton and Drew Barrymore – all women who are known to be willing to speak up and speak their mind. Do you really believe Madonna wouldn't react if Britney wasn't OK and was still in "another conservatorship"? Do you really believe Drew Barrymore wouldn't blurt it out if she had seen something fishy or weird going on?

Britney has told us that she is currently writing a tell-all-book with a ghostwriter (a woman who sits with her to listen to her stories). The sale of the book has been reported, too. It'll come out by the end of this year.

I really don't understand why some people aren't happy/satisfied with everything Britney has told to us in the past 12 months. Is it because you don't believe her? Because you love the conspiracy theories more than the truth? SMH. 🤦🏼‍♀️

When you put it this way, it makes more sense.

On 6/6/2022 at 4:43 PM, Britney'sBish said:

Naw Sis, if Britney wants to talk about anything she will.

She doesn't need to give anyone any explanations.

People like this, agree, then move on to making the next thread where they put pressure on her to “produce something” for them 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block