Britney we need to talk... ๐Ÿ’…

19 minutes ago, FreedBrit said:

@TheJayTawndreEffectย I know you have no idea who I am, as I mostly lurk. But I just want you to know that despite some flack you may get from other members. Every time you post silly threads like these, they brighten my day.ย 
ย 

I love your resilience and perseverance through lifeโ€™s struggles that you have posted about. Just want you to know that Iโ€™m proud of you and cherish what you bring to exhale! Never change, love!ย :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Thank you so much! I'm currently gonna be homeless again but I do not give up! I worked too hard to get these jobs I have. Now I just have to come up with deposit for a room for rent ๐Ÿ™

I really appreciate your kind words a lot. ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, FreedBrit said:

@TheJayTawndreEffectย I know you have no idea who I am, as I mostly lurk. But I just want you to know that despite some flack you may get from other members. Every time you post silly threads like these, they brighten my day.ย 
ย 

I love your resilience and perseverance through lifeโ€™s struggles that you have posted about. Just want you to know that Iโ€™m proud of you and cherish what you bring to exhale! Never change, love!ย :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

ADVERTISING
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
Skip
Ads by
ย 
ร—

Aw this made me smile. That's so nice of you to say about Jay.ย 

• Love 6
55 minutes ago, TheJayTawndreEffect said:

Thank you so much! I'm currently gonna be homeless again but I do not give up! I worked too hard to get these jobs I have. Now I just have to come up with deposit for a room for rent ๐Ÿ™

I really appreciate your kind words a lot. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Aww, well Iโ€™m so sorry to hear that, Jay! Keep your head up. Tough times never last, tough people do! Also, I would try googling local organizations near you that may be able to help with the deposit money. Many organizations near me in Myrtle Beach ย will help with that. Try Salvation Army, or if thereโ€™s a โ€œHelping Handsโ€ organization near you. ย In addition, youโ€™re more than welcome to PM me and I can try to help you find some organizations near you if you would like. I used to work at the Boys & Girls Club and now Department of Social Services so itโ€™s my cup of tea.ย :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:
ย 

Iโ€™ll be thinking about you! ย 

55 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Aw this made me smile. That's so nice of you to say about Jay.ย 

Aww, well thank you. Itโ€™s just out of genuine love and concern. Our world needs more love and less hate. If I can make one person every day feel good about themselves then Iโ€™m happy.ย :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Edited by FreedBrit
Grammar
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Goblinn07 said:

Britney doesn't owe us anything. If and when she wants to speak publicly about her life, she will do so.ย 

She doesnโ€™t owe us anything youโ€™re right, Britney has also been sharing alot on Instagram. She can share whatever she wants, but itโ€™s causing obvious confusion, we canโ€™t be mad at the gp for some of things they sayโ€ฆ

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block