Britney we need to talk... 💅

What I tell myself is that Britney stated what she wanted in her court testimony. We know she wanted freedom to be with Sam and to have a baby. We know she wanted a break as well. She said a long time ago that she wanted to make her money and retire young. Yeah, there are some things that feel "off" still, but I think it's because Britney is distancing herself from her family so that she can heal. 

• Like 6
6 hours ago, jordeezy said:

What I tell myself is that Britney stated what she wanted in her court testimony. We know she wanted freedom to be with Sam and to have a baby. We know she wanted a break as well. She said a long time ago that she wanted to make her money and retire young. Yeah, there are some things that feel "off" still, but I think it's because Britney is distancing herself from her family so that she can heal. 

Good take on things, sis. That's a interesting theory 🙌

• Love 1

I'll just say this - it's no coincidence that the only people who know Brit personally who are helping to fuel these rumours are the people she has chosen to cut out of her life. They're after fame / clout / money - meanwhile, Britney continues to live her best free life.  

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block