Brandy Fires Back At Jack Harlow In 'First Class' Freestyle

She really needs that attention badly. Brandy was a big star at one time, but for a decade or longer she has been nothing more than a hasbeen. I grew up in the 90s'/00s and I didn't even know who Ray J was until the s** tape and I liked Brandy back then. She's totally using this for attention since no one has cared about her in atleast a decade. It's quite sad.

On 5/26/2022 at 9:07 PM, PokemonSpears said:

Me not knowing who Jack Harlow, Brandy or Ray J are dchck0c-065d9dd1-de9f-4e17-bd78-87eb019b

Well, I do believe I know who Brandy is, just don't remember any of her songs other than The Boy is Mine

She's not been relevant in literally decades. Her career died after she killed a woman in a car accident.

Jack Harlow probably meant no harm and he’s certainly too young to know about Brandy. That said, Brandy did good with the rap. She’s got good flow. But really It’s not that deep. Let this be Britney (I am a fan btw) or one of your other fave pop stars and it would be the best thing ever…

Brandy paid her dues already with her career. She did great with her acting career and has a good music catalog. At this point she can do whatever she wants in entertainment.  

As to all the “she is a has been” people. Brandy may not be relevant as she was many years ago. But to have people still discussing her, even throwing shade in 2022– she did something right. Let’s see if the same can be said about some of these day’s current relevant artists decades later or will they be forgotten like many artists in the 90s were. 

• Love 1

To be fair, Brandy was an early cancel culture victim, most fans state her career was on fire until that accident in 2006, i think people would have loved her if she spent a few years in jail, even if it wasn't her fault. 

Brandy did state, the day she was found not to blame for what was a horrible accident everything turned on her and the whole world hated her. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block