Heartbreaking Moment Of Britney Being Separated From Her Crying Son

22 minutes ago, bas che said:

I don’t see why many users make a big deal out of sharing these photos. It was an all time low for her and it is important for us fans need to come together and remember the cruelty she has gone through at those dark times.

the general public is slowly moving away from the abuse and conservatorship topic, thinking that everything is solved, when in fact Lou Taylor and her minions are still out there. This topic is a reminder that team con still need to be questioned and that justice needs to be served.

Or just stop posting about her children and go outside and get some fresh air or something  :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

This is heartbreaking but so important to understanding Britney. Yes, she divorced their father but the cship then dictated that she must have a third party (jamie) present during visitation. Her relationship with her children has been heavily monitored and she was forced to rehearse, perform and tour instead of being able to spend time with them. What has Kfed even done with his life? Reproduce some more and be a stay at home stoner dad to his family. 

And I’ll never forget that Exploding Colon was kind of bragging about his achievement of taking the kids away (through his lawyer).

Jamie Spears ultimately had to "force his daughter into rehab," counsel said. "He had to take her kids away. He had to get her into a conservatorship." https://www.eonline.com/news/355726/britney-spears-changed-by-justin-timberlake-breakup-family-attorney-says-at-trial

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators

Britney wants consequences and justice for how badly she was treated. Her choosing to write a book and rehashing her experience in her notes 📝 is a reminder to the world that she will never forgive the state of California and her good for nothing family for exploiting her. It’s like what britney says best on Instagram, if you’re uncomfortable with her story or find it ‘boring’ that we’re producing threads about it then good, because it should invoke some type of action and movement somewhere. Britney could be unveiling and detailing far worse moments on paper and there’s still gonna immature folks on here and out there that won’t understand the depth. God forbid there’s nothing more to what she has informed us about. Keep in mind that this is important. Justice rally on July 27 🌹

• Love 5
  • Haha 1

Team con enjoyed it, for everyone to see, why so publicly? There is no good reason to do that. 

I hate them! 

And to all of the people say: It's the reality of a single parent, like come on now... 

It should be about the kids, it's clearly not about that at all, they manipulated her, threatend her to work! 

It's a crime and where are the feminism people when you need them? Nowhere to be found after the freebritney thing went viral. 

I hope her kids see stuff like this. Sometimes I get the feeling their lives have been so great and they don’t know any of what mom has gone thru that they almost have a GP mindset about it all. I mean look at what they’ve said in the past. Can’t remember exactly what but he was basically calling people out for thinking her life was so bad. But it wasn’t that direct. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I hope her kids are stuff like this. Sometimes I get the feeling their lives have been so great and they don’t know any of what mom has gone thru that they almost have a GP mindset about it all. I mean look at what they’ve said in the past. Can’t remember exactly what but he was basically calling people out for thinking her life was so bad. But it wasn’t that direct. 

I don’t think that’s the case remember there was an altercation with Jamie. I’m certain that wasn’t first.

On 5/21/2022 at 2:23 PM, xkhingx said:

not only did they not care about britney having to live separated from her children, they also didn’t care that these children would have to grow up watching their mom go through all this abuse and they would have to grow up without her in their life as much as she wanted to be in it, that can really leave a trauma on the child and it goes to show how evil team con was 

This guardianship story will still give a lot of cloth to sleeves, I compare this situation of Britney to MJ's p*******a case in which even after almost 30 years since the beginning of this trauma in his life, new documentaries are still being made and looking for new witnesses, though now on his behalf. When Britney's children are adults, it won't surprise me at all that the media are behind them to learn new details of Britney's guardianship and will want to dig into Kevin's side, who over all these years has pocketed thousands (if not millions) of dollars and he was the one who spent more time with his children than the mother of his 2 children.

I really don't think we need to be dragging these traumatic moments in Britney's life back up just for entertainment. Those pics only exist because paps were stalking Britney and her sons at those awful moments and then profited from them, we shouldn't even have them. You can all delude yourselves by saying you are doing it for awareness or whatever, but really it feels like some of you are just enjoying these tragic martyr-esque moments in Britney's life, that I'm sure she would probably feel quite creeped out at you bringing up for no reason. I appreciate you probably mean well, but try to think twice before posting things like this.

7 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I really don't think we need to be dragging these traumatic moments in Britney's life back up just for entertainment. Those pics only exist because paps were stalking Britney and her sons at those awful moments and then profited from them, we shouldn't even have them. You can all delude yourselves by saying you are doing it for awareness or whatever, but really it feels like some of you are just enjoying these tragic martyr-esque moments in Britney's life, that I'm sure she would probably feel quite creeped out at you bringing up for no reason. I appreciate you probably mean well, but try to think twice before posting things like this.

Ya not sure what the OP was thinking by making this thread. They certainly tired it, though :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block