Do you think Toxic is overrated?

Its not overrated..its just over played.. ask any club to play britney and toxic is the obvious go to and its a bit annoying considering britney has many other bangers which are better 

Gimme more, piece of me, break the ice,  radar, hot as ice, get naked, shattered glass, blur, if you seek amy, mannequin, amnesia, hold it against me, till the world ends,  inside out, i wanna go , seal it with a kiss,  trip to your heart, drop dead beautiful, work b , invitation, love me down, just luv me , mood ring are all equaoly good bangers 

I USED to think it was, because u know as fans we get tired of the singles and love the gems like breathe on me and usual you. But tbh in the last yr I’ve rediscovered that it is literally a masterclass in pop music. It has elements that are sooooooo amazing. I mean I always liked it but would skip it to listen to like gimme more or whatever but now it’s like my obsession 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block