Britney has lost her baby: "we have lost our miracle baby early in the pregnancy"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please show respect or you will be booted from this topic. Update: several members have been banned and we will continue to do so if the comments are out of line. 

2 hours ago, lucho pedres said:

No, it’s not normal, Britney has 2 pregnancy’s before, stop being so insensitive to the human life, have some respect .:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

What? losing a baby before the 3 months its the most common thing, the 85% of miscarriages happen within the first 3 months of pregnancy and the older you are the chances increase. Just because she had two pregnancies 17 years ago doesn't mean all of her pregnancies will be successful. She had 13 years a contraceptive method in her body, that also influences, there are many factors, my boyfriend is a doctor btw.

And I'm saying this because people are blaming her for doing activities that could have caused the miscarriage.  That is why I am explaining that it is normal for a woman to suffer a miscarriage before the 3 months of pregnancy.

So don't insult me or blame me for your poor reading comprehension.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I wonder what provoked them to announce this at this particular time?

She just posted about the salami pizza and pickles two days ago.

Something does feel "off" but I don't think it's what people are speculating.

The Twitter conspiracy theorists are going wild right now. They say team con is plotting her demise. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, UKasz.b said:

Britney on exhale is just pure speculation. No evidence.

You can't take responsibility for what others think. We are free people, so we can say whatever we want. Bans for that is just as stupid as some of the posts here. 

I'm out. Just don't know how to delete my account. Can somebody help?

Puzzled by ppl like this. Would make sense if it was an obvious troll but a 6 yr old account? 

Either you're a Britney fan or not and if not that's cool but why post here for years? Like every other person she's in no way above criticism. But why aren't all ppl who take time to post here at least rooting for her success and happiness, I don't get it

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

She has been BRAVE enough to share the news of her miscarriage and some of you are so 'called' fans are basically referring to her as being ill and faking her pregnancy, absolutely disgusting.

Sometimes it is better to say nothing at all.

I’m just sharing my opinion. Being a fan doesn’t mean support every move she makes. But we gotta be realistic. And honestly I hope I’m wrong. But it’s just the way I see it, and inside more people see it too. I don’t wanna come disrespectful towards her, but we know her IG has always been a key of mystery. A lot of people didn’t know what to think when she announced her pregnancy. There’s no need to drag people like that hat because they see it a different way

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Kletus said:

This is literally not the right topic or the right time to speculate like that, there needs to be a level of respect shown to the queen who just suffered a miscarriage, have you not heard of such a thing :miley_cyrus_disco_ball_stare:

And I’m all in for that! I truly feel sorry for them. I was just exposing my opinion

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.