Simon Ellis Talks ‘Circus’, ‘Piece Of Me’ & ‘Stronger’ From TCSBS

• Content Curators

Music director Simon Ellis reveals he wrote the dialogue of the circus introduction and that it was Jamie king’s idea to open the show with the title track. Simon mixed 5 versions of circus for the tour, one of the versions is heard as the outro of the show which was supposed to be used for the opening but Britney and Jamie thought the song itself sounded too different but decided to use it anyway because he says he loved it 

Simon said piece of me is one of his favourite songs and that Britney always wanted a lot of the blackout album in the show because she loves the album so much.   

Simon also says he mixed a version of Stronger that was never used that sampled daft punk. 

At the end of you can hear one of simon’s tour mix of circus 

Edited by Caleb Ellis
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block