Jump to content

Britney posts new fashion video: "I have like 40 more fashion videos so get ready 🤷🏼‍♀️😂👗 !!!"


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Aw she looks so pretty.

Btw what does video dump mean?

She keeps saying and honestly at first i thought she meant "taking a dump" :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

well I'm not a native speaker but I understand it as just posting random pictures or in this case, videos, or as google would say: Usually captioned “dump” or “photo dump” or “camera roll dump,” carousels of out-of-context, unrelated, unfiltered, and often unappealing snaps from someone's life that don't tell any kind of story or inspire any kind of envy

  • Love 1
  • Like 3
Link to comment
19 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Aw she looks so pretty.

Btw what does video dump mean?

She keeps saying and honestly at first i thought she meant "taking a dump" :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Video dump or photo dump basically means they’re uploading a lot of pictures or more pictures than a usual post. It’s like throwing a bunch of pictures on the table. If that makes sense lol 😂 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

well I'm not a native speaker but I understand it as just posting random pictures or in this case, videos, or as google would say: Usually captioned “dump” or “photo dump” or “camera roll dump,” carousels of out-of-context, unrelated, unfiltered, and often unappealing snaps from someone's life that don't tell any kind of story or inspire any kind of envy

Oh ok so she's basically "dumping" these videos on her instagram?

That makes sense

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
Just now, Brother Shawn said:

Video dump or photo dump basically means they’re uploading a lot of pictures or more pictures than a usual post. It’s like throwing a bunch of pictures on the table. If that makes sense lol 😂 

Oh ok yeah now that makes sense.

Idk why I thought at first she meant "taking a dump" lol :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...