Hold It Against Me was a cultural reset and you will deal

I wish she re-released HIAM (Britney's Version).  So that we can get a proper music video with a better story and choregraphy that fit the song, and no body doubles.

Also, the version that's on the album and Spotify and other streaming platforms sounds so low quality for some reason (thanks Flop.I.Am!) compared to all her other albums. So I'd would love a re-mastered high definition version.

3 hours ago, jennyj said:

Also, the version that's on the album and Spotify and other streaming platforms sounds so low quality for some reason (thanks Flop.I.Am!)

Why Will.I.Am? I'm sure he has nothing to do with Femme Fatale if not only for Big Fat Bass :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

Plus I don't understand why people in general says that the mess that is Britney Jean is Will's fault? I strongly disagree, Here's an interview he made before the album was released and he said that he asked Britney's team if he could talk to her in private to share stories so that they could create a "personal album" together, but knowing what we know today, with all the dirt that Team Con was hiding, I'm sure they never really gave Brit and Will the chance to talk about personal things or else she would have spilled the tea about the abuses and we all know damn well that Team Con would have NEVER allowed something like that.

I believe Will worked the way he could with all the restrictions Britney had and I'm sure that 'Britney Jean' was sabotaged mainly by her team. Will is a very good producer and that's a fact, I mean, look at how awesome and iconic BEP's discography is :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: The problem with that album is that no one seemed to care about it, at least later on in the production! That album was clearly only needed to add material for the Vegas show.

• Super Mods
On 5/7/2022 at 6:45 AM, Exhaolic said:

I love it!!! My favorite part is the break... I prefer the MV version though cause it's extended!!

This part still scares me to this very day 04114329871424.gif

It's one of the MVs we know less infos for, right?

This is when she arrived on set (?) Pictures-Britney-Spears-Studio-After-Hol

This is on set with the director 166c4f5a-b3a0-4903-8c90-9e49eef86477_222

And apperentely this is after she's done shooting the MV 534132_31040_2_bf804905e50a01a2f954e15e9

Other than that we don't know much about the MV right? I think a "making the video" on her official YouTube channel would have been great, but knowing her ex team and everything they done to her especially during this era, I doubt they even recorded something...

I know Britney said she doesn't like the MV and she hated filming it :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block