Is Ava Max the next Lady Gaga?

7 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I honestly don't think that's it..... I can't remember Ava's voice, she sounds like a backup singer, there's nothing distinctive or exciting about it. Dua on the other hand has a one of a kind voice; you may like it or not, but it's super recognizable AND she has an attractive personality, so her global success was bound to happen. I see none of that with Ava.

OK, I have nothing left to say about this, keep enjoying her!

Well then you're going to be shocked to know that I find Dua and Ava have very similar voices and vocal abilities. No, I'm not saying they sound the same, but they both have a rich and powerful sounding voice and they both sound like their studio versions when they sing live. I really don't think you've given Ava a chance, which people were doing to Dua as well before New Rules and Don't Start. Maybe she'll eventually change your stance. 

19 hours ago, Rex said:

This thread again...

And no, after their one hit wonder Sweet But Psycho and incredibly slow rollout of singles before the initial album released (and flopped) Ava has lost the chance of becoming big. Sure there is always potential but claiming she's the one that brought pop back after one hit wonder, many flopped singles and flop album, don't see much happening for her because the music is stale. Her single Maybe You're The Problem just released for the second album is actually recycled. She has to build upon the old stuff and introduce a new sound. 

FYI no hate toward Ava Max. I listen to every song, her album, and even unreleased, but yeah, she needs to step it up in order to have top chart success.

Stating the facts! Kim Petras is way better 💋💋!!!

• Love 1
On 5/2/2022 at 1:28 AM, BritneyLVR2.0 said:

spacer.png

She sings, she dances, she writes her own music and she’s edgy! I just love her music!!! 

Do you think that she’s the next big thing? :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

No. Gaga bursted. This chick trickled. Room for her yes, big as Gaga no. Just look at time Gaga slayed with all three of her first singles in the first year. Ava Max has been out for sometime now and isn’t really a byline anywhere. 

Britney No GIF

• Love 1

she's not the next lady gaga at all but she's ok. i like her music a lot. it can be a bit basic but its classic pop sound is hard to find these days. i don't understand why she gets all the hate she gets, she's talented and hard working. sure she's not iconic bc she doesn't have the star power / charisma but she's not that bad 

Just now, ElenaB said:

she's not the next lady gaga at all but she's ok. i like her music a lot. it can be a bit basic but its classic pop sound is hard to find these days. i don't understand why she gets all the hate she gets, she's talented and hard working. sure she's not iconic bc she doesn't have the star power / charisma but she's not that bad 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block