Is Jennifer Lopez a good singer?

3 minutes ago, OverIt said:

Not you being up in my threads for the 1000th time. Tired of me yet here you are :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

tea sesh on Twitter: "In Tati Westbrook's new video “breaking my silence”  she says Jeffree Star and Shane Dawson manipulated her into making the “Bye  Sister” video. Also, James Charles wanted to

C'mon sis... You make billion threads a day that are pointless. You probably do it only for attention and reputation points. We have you on ignore but we see you all over the site anyway. Your behavior is very... weird? People say you are as fake as press on nails, people even say you have two accounts... You are passive aggressive, you literally tried to blackmail me when I finally called you out, you tried to start unnecessary drama like multiple times and way more things that aren't okay. Like give us a break lmao :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Are you doing all of that for attention or what because I really don't get it.

Her-Straight-Up-Yell.gif

And you're probably gonna reply to this with some dumb emoji or gif instead of talking like an adult. This site is fun but there are serious situations like this one. Believe it or not but this is a serious post, I am serious right now. You are annoying and we want you to calm down :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

6 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

tea sesh on Twitter: "In Tati Westbrook's new video “breaking my silence”  she says Jeffree Star and Shane Dawson manipulated her into making the “Bye  Sister” video. Also, James Charles wanted to

C'mon sis... You make billion threads a day that are pointless. You probably do it only for attention and reputation points. We have you on ignore but we see you all over the site anyway. Your behavior is very... weird? People say you are as fake as press on nails, people even say you have two accounts... You are passive aggressive, you literally tried to blackmail me when I finally called you out, you tried to start unnecessary drama like multiple times and way more things that aren't okay. Like give us a break lmao :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Are you doing all of that for attention or what because I really don't get it.

Her-Straight-Up-Yell.gif

And you're probably gonna reply to this with some dumb emoji or gif instead of talking like an adult. This site is fun but there are serious situations like this one. Believe it or not but this is a serious post, I am serious right now. You are annoying and we want you to calm down :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

Did you really just write all of that out :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: and you say you’re tired of me yet you still remain in my thread:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:… Sis, don’t let the door hit you on the way out of this thread :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

11 minutes ago, OverIt said:

Did you really just write all of that out :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: and you say you’re tired of me yet you still remain in my thread:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:… Sis, don’t let the door hit you on the way out of this thread :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

At least now we know that only permanent ban can stop you from doing all of it 

You don't want to have a conversation so I guess a ban is the only way... Can't wait :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Bye. 

On 4/23/2022 at 7:51 PM, OverIt said:

Some say this is fake. Some say that it’s real :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

What do you think of JLo’s singing voice? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

She can't sing nor act. She is NOT a singer, much less a vocalist. 

Dancing is where she excells and she is the best female dancer of her generation (Ciara, Beyoncé, Tinashe, Normani and Peak Britney can never hold a candle to JLo dancing wise) 

10 hours ago, OverIt said:

It’s simple but it also probably costed a lot of extra $$$$ to record everything and get a producer in there to mix it… Typical Team Con :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

To be fair, maybe Britney also was like eff dis- not putting in this effort 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block