Is Jennifer Lopez a good singer?

54 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Everybody knows Jennifer Lopez can’t sing, but it’s fine bc she is an AMAZING performer. She is an incredible dancer and she’s very smart. She is an actress AND pop star! I think of her as a cultural icon instead of just a “singer.” 

• Haha 1

I'm sure all of this has been said already in this thread but she's not a great person for many reasons. She completely bullied Mariah Carey after Mariah broke up with her abusive ex Tommy Motolla and he used JLO to get back at her. She stole some of hers, and others songs. She doesn't sing on a LOT of her songs - Meagan Trainor doing the chorus for I Ain't Your Mama, Ashanti doing the vocals for a few of her songs including Ain't it Funny and Christina Milian doing the vocals for Play - the list goes on. And just look up the story about Amerie and the song 1 Song that JLO and her team tried to steal and they quickly released it before they could. Very problematic. Very quick to take someone's work and call it her own. And although she lip syncs well, nobody in the world has a live voice as smooth as she pretends hers is. Her recent(ish) covers of Sweet Caroline and Dream On were cringe.

So to answer your question - is JLO a good singer? We wouldn't know, we're yet to hear her sing.

10 hours ago, L Bob said:

I'm sure all of this has been said already in this thread but she's not a great person for many reasons. She completely bullied Mariah Carey after Mariah broke up with her abusive ex Tommy Motolla and he used JLO to get back at her. She stole some of hers, and others songs. She doesn't sing on a LOT of her songs - Meagan Trainor doing the chorus for I Ain't Your Mama, Ashanti doing the vocals for a few of her songs including Ain't it Funny and Christina Milian doing the vocals for Play - the list goes on. And just look up the story about Amerie and the song 1 Song that JLO and her team tried to steal and they quickly released it before they could. Very problematic. Very quick to take someone's work and call it her own. And although she lip syncs well, nobody in the world has a live voice as smooth as she pretends hers is. Her recent(ish) covers of Sweet Caroline and Dream On were cringe.

So to answer your question - is JLO a good singer? We wouldn't know, we're yet to hear her sing.

This. I heard JLO is not a nice person at all. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block