Is Jennifer Lopez a good singer?

2 hours ago, OverIt said:

Her singing career and dancing talents. Let’s not pull up videos of Mariah trying to do choreography :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

And that’s why Mariah is an iconic singer something Jlo will never be, the only iconic thing she’s ever done is wear someone else’s dress :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: she is gorgeous though and a fab dancer I’ll give her that :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

And that’s why Mariah is an iconic singer something Jlo will never be, the only iconic thing she’s ever done is wear someone else’s dress :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: she is gorgeous though and a fab dancer I’ll give her that :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

*singer, songwriter, producer. 

Figured I'd best correct you before Mariah herself makes an account to remind you. :gunriah_mariah_carey:

• Haha 4
  • Super Mods
40 minutes ago, Rik said:

Girl literally nobody cares u made a dupe account while u were banned good night 

Wait wait wait. :roxxy: You’re telling us that she was banned and while banned, made a dupe account, which is also something that goes against forum rules? :roxxy:

Dis tew much. :dead_falling_wig_dying:
I’d offer my sympathies but idk if she wants much to do with me other than counting how many times we allegedly visit her profile. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

• Haha 4
6 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Wait wait wait. :roxxy: You’re telling us that she was banned and while banned, made a dupe account, which is also something that goes against forum rules? :roxxy:

I’d offer my sympathies but idk if she wants much to do with me other than counting how many times we allegedly visit her profile. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Not you in my threads still :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: gonna lurk my profile a bunch again? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

13 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I thought people stopped saying “dis” and talking like that in 2006? 

Omg you said “tew” also :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

• Haha 1

Y’all talking about belting being everything. If that was the case then everyone here should be listening to Aretha and Whitney. Not to Britney (with all due respect to our pop princess). 

JLo is a great artist and the most successful from her peers. She didn’t peak and burn out in a span of 2 - 3 years, instead she is at the top of her game 2 decades in. In the music industry, only Pink can make that claim. JLo continues to slay in more than just Music. She has got Movies, TV shows, fashion, beauty and unparalleled YouTube views and social media followers, influence and reach under her belt. In addition to her multi million business empire of course. She doesn’t need to score a top 10 hit to carry her.

This makes the Britney fan in me a bit jealous for Britney not having the same control and growth career wise. F— the conservatorship. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block