Is Jennifer Lopez a good singer?

3 minutes ago, bas che said:

Y’all talking about belting being everything. If that was the case then everyone here should be listening to Aretha and Whitney. Not to Britney (with all due respect to our pop princess). 

JLo is a great artist and the most successful from her peers. She didn’t peak and burn out in a span of 2 - 3 years, instead she is at the top of her game 2 decades in. In the music industry, only Pink can make that claim. JLo continues to slay in more than just Music. She has got Movies, TV shows, fashion, beauty under her belt along with her multi million business empire. She doesn’t to score a top 10 hit to carry her. This makes the Britney fan in me a bit jealous for Britney not having the same control and growth career wise. F— the conservatorship. 

Lou Taylor is associated with Jlo I believe :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

3 hours ago, car said:

I just love how the public thinks she sings live every time tho. The pre recorded vocals and the right interjection of ad libs is perfect. I dream of Britney doing that :(

This. It kills me that they didn’t give her proper pre recorded vocals for the POM residency :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

35 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Why am I seeing my besties dragging OverIt 20 hours after the fact :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I keep missing out the drama :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I thought we were ignoring her? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip::emma:

@OverIt sis imagine how tired we are of you making billion threads a day, we literally have you on ignore and it doesn't work, you are everywhere :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Not you being up in my threads for the 1000th time. Tired of me yet here you are :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block