Britney Thanks Beyoncé For Green Hoodie

3 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Back in 2010, a cleaner that was hired to clean Britney’s house stated that she found a half-eaten burger, some friends, and a full cookie tucked away in different spots of her bedroom.

Some friends?!:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

She was tucking away people :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I just find that typo funny :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 7
8 hours ago, electricopop said:

I know right?!! I can't believe we never got  to see the official photo from the BBMAs backstage after more than a decade!

https://randomjpop.blogspot.com/2011/05/beyonce-and-britney.html

We all know Britney is crap live these days but people need to GTF over it... She has mental problems and is on meds, I (as a fan) would rather be able to look back on the amazing (Better than Beyonce) performances she gave in the past and listen to the amazing music she still puts out (unlike Beyonce) and have Britney alive than have her go crazy again and kill herself.

the second comment from that link made me so sad. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block