Jack Harlow’s First Class Revives Fergie’s Voice

Style, you’re not going to like me for this.  :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

I like pretty much all his music I’ve heard, but this song has been getting pushed hard by his label/team which kinda turns me off. Also, the song kinda feels lazy to me. I’m down for a sample, but it relies too much on Glamorous for me which makes it feel uninspired. I think he’s had better songs that I wish had gotten promoted more than this one.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Style, you’re not going to like me for this.  :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

I like pretty much all his music I’ve heard, but this song has been getting pushed hard by his label/team which kinda turns me off. Also, the song kinda feels lazy to me. I’m down for a sample, but it relies too much on Glamorous for me which makes it feel uninspired. I think he’s had better songs that I wish had gotten promoted more than this one.

C’mon, you know damn well what I don’t like other than THAT… I keep it cute :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

I like his music so yeah… been streaming, especially this one that samples Fergie’s. I agree with you, it’s something fun and not something to be taken seriously. It’s chill and breezy and it makes me (ohh) :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block