Dua Lipa Stuns At The Future Nostalgia Tour In Manchester, UK!

Cqleb

I am so happy to see a traditional album rollout despite with today’s music. I admire Dua and her team’s dedication to proceed with a proper era for her career and her fans that a lot of these pop girls are missing out. 

I know it may take some time for her to work with new material, but I’ll be keeping an eye on her next album already. 

• Love 3
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Strauss said:

I am so happy to see a traditional album rollout despite with today’s music. I admire Dua and her team’s dedication to proceed with a proper era for her career and her fans that a lot of these pop girls are missing out. 

I know it may take some time for her to work with new material, but I’ll be keeping an eye on her next album already. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Isla said:

Bumping because I managed to get a last minute ticket to see her in London next Tuesday :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Have fun! 

I saw her in Glasgow on Sunday. I wouldn't say I'm a massive fan, I don't even own any of her albums, but she put on a really good show. It was easily up there with some of the best concerts I've been to. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Love 2
5 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

Have fun! 

I saw her in Glasgow on Sunday. I wouldn't say I'm a massive fan, I don't even own any of her albums, but she put on a really good show. It was easily up there with some of the best concerts I've been to. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

I’m not a super massive Dua fan either but Future Nostalgia is such a good album, and with her performing almost every song on the album I was regretting not getting a ticket at first. I managed to find a cheapish one on Ticketmaster yesterday :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block