Dua Lipa Stuns At The Future Nostalgia Tour In Manchester, UK!

Cqleb

• Content Curators
Last night Dua Lipa performed her first show of the UK leg of the future nostalgia tour. I attended with my sister Bronwyn who's also a singer and a fan of Dua and Griff who was the opening act at AO Arena In Manchester, UK. Griff is a English singer best known for "Black Hole" & "One Night, she performed astonishingly and said she was excited to be playing her first big arena show. Dua Lipa was also very pleased to be back in the UK and got emotional by how long it's taken to get here due to the global pandemic and how far she's come from doing smaller venue's with her debut album. Dua’s costumes & stage presence has gone from A to Z, from mic stand grinding to hair wipping and re-establishing the infamous "one kiss" hip shake move. She's definitely cementing herself as a queen of pop. I was pleased with the setlist although "Hotter than hell" & "blow your mind" would've been great additions. I would definitely recommend you attend this fun-tastic show that maintains high, pow wow energy all way through. 

Dua Lipa's Future Nostalgia tour revels in escapism | Live Review | Line of  Best FitDua_Lipa_Shirlaine-1_1107_599_90.jpg

• Love 6

I saw in in Vancouver for the final leg of the tour on April 1 and she was absolutely amazing. High energy, hit song after hit song, and was just a great escape from the horrific world into a disco, care free world.

She really IS the COVID escape artist that brought us out of our sorrow and into club future nostalgia.

She has excelled as a performer these days. I'd love to see her again!

Glad u had a great night mate 😘

• Love 5
  • Content Curators
7 minutes ago, ABBADABBADOO said:

I was there last night.. Enjoyed the concert so much! 

One of the best concert I've been in years... Dua left me wanting more :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

P.S. The cage made by lights reminded me the DWAD tour version of Overprotected :) 

The green lasers yes and the levitating platform was very ILRAR too 

• Love 2

I’m scared to post my front row seat pics and videos to both LA and Portland because I’m scared of people stealing them. It happened with Britney and Charlie Puth and I won’t make the mistake again :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: I’m glad you had a great time. It was an amazing show and I’m kinda bitter you guys got different outfits :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: I have several pictures of her making eye contact and I nearly died. I can’t wait for the next tour :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Edited by CrazyButItFeelsAllright
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m scared to post my front row seat pics and videos to both LA and Portland because I’m scared of people stealing them. It happened with Britney and Charlie Puth and I won’t make the mistake again :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: I’m glad you had a great time. It was an amazing show and I’m kinda bitter you guys got different outfits :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: I have several pictures of her making eye contact and I nearly died. I can’t wait for the next tour :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

What wrong with people using your footage? Is it because you want to monetize it or don’t want others to? 

13 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: maybe u should go to an Olivia Rodrigo show :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: u would enjoy and ppl wouldn’t steal ur pics when she makes direct eye contact with u while u sit in the front row of the #SOUR tour 

Spoiler

:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I don’t want others to. Why would someone steal my footage when it’s my property? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: I think it’s tacky to steal someone’s videos and pass them off as your own 

I think it’s tacky too but I’d love to see your footage! What about watermarking the footage?

12 hours ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

I saw in in Vancouver for the final leg of the tour on April 1 and she was absolutely amazing. High energy, hit song after hit song, and was just a great escape from the horrific world into a disco, care free world.

She really IS the COVID escape artist that brought us out of our sorrow and into club future nostalgia.

She has excelled as a performer these days. I'd love to see her again!

Glad u had a great night mate 😘

OMG! Me too! Such an amazing show! Did you see me there? Here's a vid:

https://twitter.com/Hoda_one/status/1510152168749162496?s=20&t=rl4AWq498Rp9J5YW7XghFQ

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block