what did u learn from britney?

i was listening to ‘britney’ rn and i got so inspired by songs like what it’s like to be me, lonely and let me be, and i started thinking about all the times britney songs have inspired me over the years to get through things and be the bad ***** i am today. 

how has britney inspired you or influenced you to be your best self? let’s celebrate britney’s influence!

• Love 3

Well, when it comes to the music itself, I don't really feel any influence in my life other than my musical taste lol but what Britney has taught me through her life experiences, her interviews, her posts, etc, is to learn to appreciate the little things that we take for granted, to be humble, to be resilient. 

Despite the errors she may've committed or the defects she may have, because no one is perfect, there's something so pure and innocent in her, like, imagine going through all that she lived, not just the conservatorship, but her entire career, and just her life in general, any other person would be super bitter at this point, and would hate everyone and everything, and would always be upset, yet she manages to stay so calm and smiley, at least on the outside, and never loses hope, so that's what really inspires me more than any song or lyrics. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Two things that are important for life.. one is to always end the day as a happy person... And the other is always to do what in the end will be good for me and not for pleasing the other.

"I choose to be a happy person. I choose no to be a bitter person. If I have a bad day, I get angry with myself."  Britney Spears 

&

“I think I married for the wrong reasons….Instead of following my heart and doing something that made me really happy, I just did it for the idea of everything.” Britney Spears

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block