what did u learn from britney?

I find it incredibly inspiring that she always keeps her head high and keeps doing her thing and being her unapologetic self, despite what anyone says about her. She refuses to be shamed into conforming. That's what I try to practice in my life, too.

And I often think about a lyrics from "Rebellion": "In rebellion, there's a glimmer of light." No matter how bad a situation might get, there's always a possibility to rebel, to resist even if only in a small way, and that is where you find hope in the darkness. This is a really valuable lesson she taught me.

to not try spinning around for an eternity unless you are Britney Spears :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

but for real yall 

Britney taught me to stay true to myself and still hold the kindness and caring nature that i have as a person but be more careful with the amount of energy i give to people and see the signs before give my all to someone :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

To never give up 💙

She honestly saved my life. 

When I was left homeless and on the street after an emotionally and physically abusive relationship I just put headphones in and listened to her to escape the homeless shelters I was in surrounded by people shooting up etc. 

I owe a lot to her ❤️

• Love 1

That you should be unapologetically yourself, and that you can still be a foxy lady even though you’re a dorky homebody at least 70% of the time. Messy bun with glasses-Britney and ABC Special’ Breathe on me-Britney happened in the span of a single sunrise and sunset and I unironically love that she is comfortable doing both! 

• 4 months later...

First of all: my getaway, one of my passions: MUSIC... she got me at first video I've seen of her (and with Madonna, which is iconic and MATM will always mean much for me). I started stanning hard on the ITZ/GH/Chaotic era, so I learned about Rebellion, to speak up (as a gay young boy in a small town, this meant a big step for me)... finally, nowadays I learned about HER STRENGH, I still got shocked by the fact she had to been through A LOT for 13 years (not counting 2005-2008, which was a lot too) And finally I learned she deserved the best, she deserves to speak up for al those long 15 years she could not. she deserves to be happy

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block