Sam Asghari confirms Britney's pregnancy: fatherhood is the most important job I will ever do

5 hours ago, Body ache said:

Ok but when's the wedding? :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

apparetnly they habe got secretly married ...but who knows...wedding takes time..i wish they would do it secretly..even jlo said that the reason they broke up be4 with ben was the stress before wedding and paparazzi...

I’m thrilled for them and wishing them all the happiness with their family. I also think they didn’t ACTUALLY confirm a pregnancy. It is equally possible that Brit was having fun and being cutesy about a food  baby. Then, maybe Sam responded that he doesn’t take jokes like that lightly since fatherhood will be the most important job. None of this is to say that Britney doesn’t take motherhood seriously. Based on her comments and actions over the years, it seems to be her main focus. Just sharing a different way to perceive their comments. 

52 minutes ago, Reluctant said:

I’m thrilled for them and wishing them all the happiness with their family. I also think they didn’t ACTUALLY confirm a pregnancy. It is equally possible that Brit was having fun and being cutesy about a food  baby. Then, maybe Sam responded that he doesn’t take jokes like that lightly since fatherhood will be the most important job. None of this is to say that Britney doesn’t take motherhood seriously. Based on her comments and actions over the years, it seems to be her main focus. Just sharing a different way to perceive their comments. 

I thought about that too, but I do think he would have clarified that people misunderstood that she was joking about his “food baby” comment, especially now since the news is everywhere.

I love this. I hope he is the perfect husband and father. Britney deserves this second chance/shot at it and she deserves for it be magical and EVERTYTHING she's ever wanted/dreamed of. I also love that they continue with the theme of Lions. They are so beautiful together.

I HOPE SHE GETS THE BABY GIRL SHES ALWAYS WANTED :)

CONGRATSSSS

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I bet he is happy for that 18 year guaranteed check

5 hours ago, rower2222 said:

I'm happy for her but are we really seeing history repeat itself... Another 18 years of child support. Its her life and she has the money meanwhile I'm over here with my man like 200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7crwv741cmlm7ytpv0vkv

I don't think Britney wants to have alternative birth/mom experiences. 
Britney wants kids and to experience being a mom, and whoever she decides to share that responsibility with is going to be labeled as a gold digger. :/ Double bind in the beginning but time will show if brit and sam are good for each other. <3  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block