Single? In a relationship? What's your status?

rennen2.0

40 minutes ago, Damon said:

Ignore my last post. I'm no longer lonely now I've found you. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

A lot has gone down since you made this post. The realisation that your geography is awful being one of them that shocked me to the core. I said things I may regret. 

• Haha 1

I've been single for almost two years now. My last relationship lasted 4 years and was very traumatising for me (I discovered my ex had been cheating on me for years with at least 20 different people, and a lot of other messed up stuff happened too, a lot of gaslighting etc.) so I really needed to take my time to recover from that.

I just about feel ready to slowly start dating again. There's no rush though, I really enjoy being single, focusing on my career & spending time with my friends, so I'm fine either way. I'm open to meeting someone, but I'm not actively looking for it, like I'm not on any apps or anything. I prefer meeting someone organically, and I figure it'll happen when the time is right :)

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

A lot has gone down since you made this post. The realisation that your geography is awful being one of them that shocked me to the core. I said things I may regret. 

Let's take one last trip to Tulum in Australia and resolve our differences. I think we've got something worth saving. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Spoiler

I also thought Ecuador was in Wales until recently. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

I've been single for almost two years now. My last relationship lasted 4 years and was very traumatising for me (I discovered my ex had been cheating on me for years with at least 20 different people, and a lot of other messed up stuff happened too, a lot of gaslighting etc.) so I really needed to take my time to recover from that.

I just about feel ready to slowly start dating again. There's no rush though, I really enjoy being single, focusing on my career & spending time with my friends, so I'm fine either way. I'm open to meeting someone, but I'm not actively looking for it, like I'm not on any apps or anything. I prefer meeting someone organically, and I figure it'll happen when the time is right :)

That's the best way to look at things. When it's right, things will fall into place naturally. 

• Love 1

Tom Hardy once said "Being alone for a while is dangerous. It's addicting. Once you see how peaceful it is, you don't want to deal with people anymore“. 

I‘m kind of in that state right now. You know when you have been single for a long time and you get too comfortable with yourself  

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block