Single? In a relationship? What's your status?

rennen2.0

Hi all (or to the few who venture to General).

If you feel comfortable sharing, let's have some fun and drag our ex partners talk relationships.

I am single and have been for almost two years. I was with my ex for six years. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Neither of us cheated, that I know of, and we simply drifted apart. The last year or so of the relationship we were more friends than lovers. Now we're neither. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Although it's been an adjustment, I must say I am enjoying the single life and judging the gays on grindr:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: 

So, what's your story? Single? Loved up? What quality do you admire most in your partner(s)? 

Let's share. :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

• Love 4

I'm in a relationship for a year and a half now. I  was almost a year single when I met my current boyfriend. I've been in a relationship with my ex for almost four years and we had a pretty messy on-and-off break-up. Right when I was finally getting over him and starterd enjoying the single life, I met my current boyfriend. 

I love how sweet he is, caring, funny and he has a huge dique. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

• Haha 9
2 minutes ago, Sinned_88 said:

I'm in a relationship for a year and a half now. I  was almost a year single when I met my current boyfriend. I've been in a relationship with my ex for almost four years and we had a pretty messy on-and-off break-up. Right when I was finally getting over him and starterd enjoying the single life, I met my current boyfriend. 

I love how sweet he is, caring, funny and he has a huge dique. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

That meat is so important as @Adriannn can also vouch for. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Oh, no. What a dilemma. 

How long have you been with your partner? 

6 years. But lately we both have been feeling quite distant and disconnected in this relationship, even though we are still in love. We bought a nice house last year, travelled the world, even did a small business venture together, however I just feel like we do not fulfill each other at this point in our lives. Moreover, I am almost certain he has cheated on me in December, but don’t have the actual receipts to slap him with. It’s complicated and layered :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

In addition,  my co-worker is actually in a relationship too. Not me being an absolute courtesan and homewrecker at the same time:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block