Single? In a relationship? What's your status?

rennen2.0

On 4/7/2022 at 11:32 PM, NBT said:

Aside from a few minor, short-term flings, yes. I'm nearly 30. :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Omg! Almost the same! I just had for a few months relationship.

On 4/7/2022 at 11:49 PM, LeavinExhaleByYearEnd said:

You are not alone. Same. I’m 37.

How is it possible?

On 4/8/2022 at 12:34 AM, autumngoodbye91 said:

I've been single for almost two years now. My last relationship lasted 4 years and was very traumatising for me (I discovered my ex had been cheating on me for years with at least 20 different people, and a lot of other messed up stuff happened too, a lot of gaslighting etc.) so I really needed to take my time to recover from that.

I just about feel ready to slowly start dating again. There's no rush though, I really enjoy being single, focusing on my career & spending time with my friends, so I'm fine either way. I'm open to meeting someone, but I'm not actively looking for it, like I'm not on any apps or anything. I prefer meeting someone organically, and I figure it'll happen when the time is right :)

It's disgusting how someone can you cheat so easily.

On 4/8/2022 at 6:36 AM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Later this year it's going to be 4 years with my amazing and loving man :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy: We met at Piece of Me in 2017 :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

Congratz sis! :)

On 4/8/2022 at 12:49 PM, Alestaos said:

Forever Single 

By Myself GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 year after, still?

On 4/12/2022 at 3:16 PM, DjRobney said:

I have been with my husband for 15 years, got married 6 years ago:bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Congratz! :)

On 4/12/2022 at 10:07 PM, Lucky☆ said:

I'm married 

Smooch Love GIF by molehill

To you too Congratz  :)

On 4/13/2022 at 2:42 AM, bliaz said:

Single forever. I'm at the age where gays say you die, and my hopes of having a boyfriend are fading with each passing day. I am resigning myself to the fact that I will never know that experience. I am cursed. 

Why?

4 hours ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Oh sweetie, this is a really bittersweet ending. You got what you wanted, but there will be no "more". :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

“I used to think I had the answers to everything, but now I know, that life doesn’t always go my way, yeah..”

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

kissing him was amazing though

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block