What do we look like, Exhale?

I wanna meet everyone! We did this in the old school Exhale days one of the Mods made a what do you look like Exhale thread. Of course all threads before 2014 have been deleted from history. 

What do we all look like? If you're not shy reveal yourself! 

Exhale has some beautiful people! 

• Love 4

I have a brown eye - I only have one eye even though I was born with two , the other one is an empty socket covered with an eyepatch) :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

And Black hair but for a while it was dyed light brown and since people online only ever saw me through drawing , my appearance was compared to Flora from Winx Club and Cartoonriah from Mariah Carey Heartbreaker video :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

spacer.png

That drawing was done for me by my Twitter friend StanStrippix2. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

And also I am very muscular even though I’m only 5’6 :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:  And the daughter of the person I’m a maid for , says I’m hot but I’m actually extremely fu¢king ugly 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, honeycutie said:

I have a brown eye - I only have one eye even though I was born with two , the other one is an empty socket covered with an eyepatch) :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

And Black hair but for a while it was dyed light brown and since people online only ever saw me through drawing , my appearance was compared to Flora from Winx Club and Cartoonriah from Mariah Carey Heartbreaker video :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

spacer.png

That drawing was done for me by my Twitter friend StanStrippix2. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

And also I am very muscular even though I’m only 5’6 :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:  And the daughter of the person I’m a maid for , says I’m hot but I’m actually extremely fu¢king ugly 

Don't say that. We all are beautiful

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block