What are your predictions for the remainder of the year?

So the first quarter of 2022 is complete, what do you think will happen in the Britney world during the remainder of the year?

Do you expect any book news, any big court developments, music news?

What are you expecting? 

I'm personally expecting more of the same as what we've been getting the past couple of years, lots of trips, instagram fashion shows etc and anything else will be a bonus! I do wonder if Sam and Britney will get married this year.

pulled some cards on this question
here is what came out. pulled 3 cards

the first card is the 10 of hearts. it talks about  victory and emotional fulfillment. its also a marriage card. so it looks like Britney will marry Sam this year (allegedly) 

the next card is the two of hearts. its a card about pregnancy.  that's all i say.  it also talks about artistic ability

the last card is the 7 of diamonds. it talks about financial achievement. it also talks about rewards and recognition  

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I really do hope she at least gets pregnant.. if shes not secretly pregnant now, it probably wont be this year she'll have a baby [well if you do the maths it wont be this year]. but i really hope we get a pregnancy announcement before 2022 is out. and maybe a wedding ?

i hope for some sort of sit down TV interview. i dont know how realistic that is. i have said on here i dont think a book will be released til 2023 tbh. i dont know why but i have a feeling a book wont be released this year

i do hope as well we get some sort of new music maybe at xmas time. maybe not a full album but like a small EP of 6 new songs which she surprise releases as a 'present to her fans'. and she just drops it on a friday with no warning and does no promo for it whatsoever other than a small IG video saying 'hey i have a small EP out today just to say thanks to my amazing fans. enjoy, merry christmas' or something like that   

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I have zero expectations other than of getting more of what we’ve gotten since the conservatorship ended (Instagram posts of her traveling, dancing, modeling, and discussing her feelings). 

Tbh I don’t think she’s working on music and probably hasn’t for years. The book deal seems legit based off how many different news outlets reported it, but I don’t expect the book this year.

At most, I can see her doing a photoshoot for Versace since she’s hanging out with Donatella and seems to love dressing up, taking photos/videos of herself and feeling pretty. But I also think she’s smart enough from a business strategy perspective that I don’t think she will be doing any type of work until she’s ready for a new era of being in the spotlight (I.e. when she releases the book) when she can really utilize the “comeback” media strategy. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4

The rest of the year will be like the past few months with Britney. Trips, working out, being with Sam. Obviously something is happening with Versace. 

The book will come out in 2023 as i feel it takes sometime to put a book together, so I wouldn’t get your hopes up for this year. 

I do think she’ll release a new song but there will be no promotion or video. 

She will get married this year but I wouldn't expect a extravagant wedding that’s out in the public eye.  Very hush hush. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Slayer said:

So the first quarter of 2022 is complete, what do you think will happen in the Britney world during the remainder of the year?

Do you expect any book news, any big court developments, music news?

What are you expecting? 

I'm personally expecting more of the same as what we've been getting the past couple of years, lots of trips, instagram fashion shows etc and anything else will be a bonus! I do wonder if Sam and Britney will get married this year.

expectations for the year: @Slayer gets covid, recovers, then slays

@'BRITNEY begins a decade long journey for justice.

@'BRITNEY and  @RebellionSparkles start a crime syndicate after realizing simultaneously that stealing is so much easier than creating. Our first target: people with bad manners.

• Love 1

I think she and Sam will get married either this summer or fall.  She’s gonna continue working out so she looks as flawless as possible in her gown (she already is tbh) and she’s gonna continue shading her family and deleting her captions lol.

They will go on a beautiful honeymoon after the wedding and then they will try to get pregnant.  I’ll be honest, I don’t think I believe the book deal thing…everything shes posted lately about her fam writing books would make her seem very hypocritical if she were to write one now.  She deserves to speak her truth tho

I doubt we get any major court updates.  Seems all they’re really working on rn is fees and all that crap.  For whatever reason, there is a major stand-still when it comes to the discovery phase and it doesn’t seem they’re trying very hard to get depos from anyone.  It’s plainly obvious that any actual charges against team con or justice for Britney won’t come until at least next year some time.

• Love 3

For Britney, I’m thinking a possible book announcement by the end of the year. That would b very cool, I’m really looking forward to it. If it’s actually happening, I think it is. Britney’s got quite the story to tell. Literally the biggest and most relevant Hollywood story ever. Tea for centuries... :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:   :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

The Future is Britney.. bit ches better  beware! She’s coming for blood and I can’t be more supportive or happy for her. Get ‘em Britney, it’s what’s deserved. The Future is yours!   :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:   :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block