Where would you love to live?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I lived in Queensland (Australia) for a year and Miami for 7 years. I've visited New York. I really enjoyed warm and luxurious places but the people were awful. I live in a very small town in Canada with an amazing condo surrounded by trees that's 5 minutes away from a new swimming pool, library, organic food shop, spa, and my workplace. Honestly, I feel so safe and zen. The people are super nice. Though it is a small city, I've contended that I can also always travel if I wanted to as I've always ever spent most of time indoors anyway even when I was in warmer climates paying absorbent amounts of my money for rent  when I didn't take enough advantage to go to the beach as much. New York you just feel so lost surrounded by greed and the hook up culture. I haven't had much luck with the dating scene here, but honestly, I've never been happier. I save a ton of money, I love my job, I don't work as much (so I get to do other competency expanding opportunties and travel) and I feel safe. That's really important to me is my happiness and living a quality of life. Honestly, I appreciate it all the more when I do travel to Europe or somewhere tropical. Variety is the spice of life. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block