Miley Cyrus "ATTENTION: Miley Live" stream + comment party

Midnight

11 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Demi better comes through. Their talent is amazing. 
‘Cool for the Summer’ is trending so this should be a good moment. 
I’m also low-key bummed that people didn’t truly appreciate it back in 2015. 
Dammm now I want to go and stream both Miley and Demetria...Selena as well because I saw that @Style. Brought her up... :miley_cyrus_stare_meme::demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

yeah, I was shook back then as why Cool 4 The Daddy didn’t blow up. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Style. said:

Demi has the bops as well: Give Your Heart A Break, Really Don’t Care and Cool For The Summer :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: whatchu’ doing Midnight, these all are my childhood anthems! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

As for Miley, I love Fly On The Wall, See You Again, Liberty Walk, Robot, Plastic Hearts basically I’m a stan! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

And while we’re at it let’s don’t forget about queen SEL B.E.A.T, Naturally, Slow Down, Perfect, Love Will Remember Us, Slow Down (the later was my exhale username at some point). :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: I KILL YOU MIDNIGHT!!!!!! 

I'm scared to tell you which is the only Demi song I like :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Selene? about her," biches that cannot even sing one proper note on a studio" :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Only one true legend named Style could ever deliver the truth which was then used against him for liking floplina. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

1 hour ago, Adriannn said:

Demi better comes through. Their talent is amazing. 
‘Cool for the Summer’ is trending so this should be a good moment. 
I’m also low-key bummed that people didn’t truly appreciate it back in 2015. 
Dammm now I want to go and stream both Miley and Demetria...Selena as well because I saw that @Style. Brought her up... :miley_cyrus_stare_meme::demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

No no no wait a minute Selena is not invited to this party :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

1 hour ago, Style. said:

#StreamingPartyGoCinderellaGo💚🔫🧑🏾‍🎤 curated by @Midnight and reimagined by me and @Adriannn

No Selena :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

1 hour ago, Adriannn said:

Midnight is gonna cut all the Selena tunes :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

Cut them out? There not setting one foot inside this door :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

judge-judy-its-over.gif

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

Are you serious? She's a star, and such a bada s s. We love her here in Argentina.

I know right. 

Miley herself posted videos of fans in Argentina.

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, Mmdellavecchia said:

I saw her at Argentina and the show was beyond amazing. And she IS the whole show. No wardrobe changes and not many screen videos.  And she still captivated the audience.

Me encanta!! Gracias por contarme, y me alegro que hayas podido ir!

I respect artists like that so much, give them a mic or just the stage and they'll manage a whole audience, no need for props or all the shenanigans!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block