Jump to content

Miley Cyrus "ATTENTION: Miley Live" stream + comment party


Recommended Posts

  • Content Curators
Posted (edited)

Listen to Miley's first ever live album.

 

Miley shared the news during the last show of her tour in Brazil.

She posted a series of videos from her Latin American fans leading up to the announcement.

The album drops next Friday April 1. Are you excited to hear some live Miley?

Which songs would you like to hear?

 

 

 
 
 
Edited by Midnight
  • Love 5
Link to comment

I’m low-key bummed that this is not a new studio album... but hey, Miley has evolved so much and the clips on her Instagram are fiery and she looks absolutely gorgeous.
I hope we get ‘Night Crawling’, ‘Never Be Me’, and ‘Who Gods my Heart’. :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

  • Love 7
  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Content Curators
11 hours ago, Adriannn said:

I’m low-key bummed that this is not a new studio album... but hey, Miley has evolved so much and the clips on her Instagram are fiery and she looks absolutely gorgeous.
I hope we get ‘Night Crawling’, ‘Never Be Me’, and ‘Who Gods my Heart’. :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Same, I was also hoping for a new record. There's been rumors but with this release I don't think we're getting anything new at least until next year.

Her impact with Plastic Hearts though. Low-key kinda excited to see what Demi drops.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Content Curators
10 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Honestly I’m just surprised she is still popular anywhere around the world 

Why? She's been slaying and growing as an artist. She's very talented and deserves waaay more appreciation actually.

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Either you love or either you don’t (it doesn’t matter) this girl is THE moment! The way she sings and the way she owns the stage by herself is mesmerizing. Plastic Hearts is a classic in my book already, too bad it didn’t have the right promo. I’m stocked by her recent Instagram posts, she’s serving body ody ody and hair and everything your bich lack of. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

  • Love 6
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Low-key kinda excited to see what Demi drops.

Hell Yeah! I think Demi will serve because she has the voice and this genre will suit her best. These girls have pipes and y’all are comparing them with biches that cannot even sing one proper note on a studio. No, no shade! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

  • Love 2
Link to comment
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Style. said:

Hell Yeah! I think Demi will serve because she has the voice and this genre will suit her best. These girls have pipes and y’all are comparing them with biches that cannot even sing one proper note on a studio. No, no shade! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

You're right Demi def has a voice better suited for rock.

I literally like one Demi song, I've never liked any of her music so this will be a good move imo.

Let's have a Miley marathon. Stream my faves The Driveway, Two More Lonely People and Midnight Sky.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
26 minutes ago, Midnight said:

You're right Demi def has a voice better suited for rock.

I literally like one Demi song, I've never liked any of her music so this will be a good move imo.

Let's have a Miley marathon. Stream my faves The Driveway, Two More Lonely People and Midnight Sky.

Demi has the bops as well: Give Your Heart A Break, Really Don’t Care and Cool For The Summer :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: whatchu’ doing Midnight, these all are my childhood anthems! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

As for Miley, I love Fly On The Wall, See You Again, Liberty Walk, Robot, Plastic Hearts basically I’m a stan! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

And while we’re at it let’s don’t forget about queen SEL B.E.A.T, Naturally, Slow Down, Perfect, Love Will Remember Us, Slow Down (the later was my exhale username at some point). :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: I KILL YOU MIDNIGHT!!!!!! 

  • Love 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Midnight said:

Same, I was also hoping for a new record. There's been rumors but with this release I don't think we're getting anything new at least until next year.

Her impact with Plastic Hearts though. Low-key kinda excited to see what Demi drops.

Demi better comes through. Their talent is amazing. 
‘Cool for the Summer’ is trending so this should be a good moment. 
I’m also low-key bummed that people didn’t truly appreciate it back in 2015. 
Dammm now I want to go and stream both Miley and Demetria...Selena as well because I saw that @Style. Brought her up... :miley_cyrus_stare_meme::demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Demi better comes through. Their talent is amazing. 
‘Cool for the Summer’ is trending so this should be a good moment. 
I’m also low-key bummed that people didn’t truly appreciate it back in 2015. 
Dammm now I want to go and stream both Miley and Demetria...Selena as well because I saw that @Style. Brought her up... :miley_cyrus_stare_meme::demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

#StreamingPartyGoCinderellaGo💚🔫🧑🏾‍🎤 curated by @Midnight and reimagined by me and @Adriannn

  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block